Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Question fellas if your plant herms at the beginning of week 6 and I mean I just noticed it now the buds are shooting out bananas but it’s literally 5 weeks and 5 days in the flower will those bananas cause my other plants to produce seeds

Only one is doing it but I feel like it’s so late in the flower that I should be good these are the runts from iglm

2 Likes

If the sacs bust I would imagine that your other girls will get pregnant. Good luck!

There r no sacks just nanners popping out I know it was stress related

1 Like

Nebula says the nanners put out pollen right away. Not like sacks/balls that have to burst open to release pollen. I’ve never actually seen nanners in real life so this is completely anecdotal lol :laughing:
I have, unfortunately, seen pollen sacs in RL :confounded:

2 Likes

I’ve not seen nanners in person either – so I worry I don’t know what I’m looking for. This is a crazy hobby.

3 Likes

I will be watching and learning on the GG. I just got back from a local dispensary that had a sale on Seeded GG. Becuase I like GG so much, I bought some just for the seeds. Excited to watch your grow and follow so when it is harvest time on my GFOG I can start the GG seeds. Keep Growing!!

2 Likes

This is a nanner right here which will release pollen

5 Likes

Not sure what nanner means. Educate me.

Because they look like bananas. Or nanners.

5 Likes

I had no less than 20 nanners on my Bruce Banner photo and after harvest only came up with two seeds. Sometimes these plants will throw out manners and it does not mean that they will pollinate themselves. Or that they will be full of seeds. Most of the time when manners pop out there are already too far in the flour for it to matter. They still can be frustrating to see them, but it’s not always going to make or break a grow.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I think you got nanners

5 Likes

This is an awesome shot and reference. Thank you. After looking over my 12 girls, I’ve STILL not seen a nanner in person. Praise God.

4 Likes

I got some nanners on my cherry ice cream grow rn and im still growing them :grin:

5 Likes

Good info

3 Likes

Thats what i learned on my very first, one plant grow. It was to close to harvest, to have time for seeds to mature. Like @NeoGroR said, good info.

2 Likes

@Stoneman huge thread to read. Incredible amount of information

4 Likes

@Hellraiser for the mosquito bits, did you soak them first per the instructions or just add them as a top dressing and water the cups from there? Gnats everywhere lol…

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Typically you soak them in the water thats the best way to use them put them in a old panty hose tho like a tea bag so then you dont have to skim them from the water

4 Likes