Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

I’ve notice on a couple strains so far if u feed and fed they will keep growing. Sebring s revenge for CBD was kinda that way kept feeding she kept throwing whites. Stopped feed and did winter frost a week and she stopped throwing them right away. Each water per day was new white pistils lol. Even a water only day between kept throwing them. So I tried wf and it worked great to help it finish. Was airy type buds as it just kept growing lol.

3 Likes

Beautiful bud!!

I fed my tangies up to chop time last harvest and couldn’t tell the difference from when I did flush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some strains are genetically predisposed to fox tail :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Hey Mark, I’m still using AN nutes. What is winter frost? I’m impatiently waiting for amber a couple inches down the bud.

1 Like

If I remember correctly he said he was in his 50’s an has done martial arts most of his life, so probably in fair shape health wize but did like cigars.

2 Likes

@pillsbury so your saying he’s Joe Rogan???

8 Likes

Hahahahhaha that’s funny.

3 Likes

New millennium winter frost. It is supposed to help the plant finish nicely. Even diff strains if u want them to finish at same times it is supposed to push them to finish rather than keep going. It worked for my plant lol. It is also supposed to help. Build up some trics on the plant and get them to change evenly or so i read

6 Likes

Sorry but I’m so out of touch with the famous people, who’s Joe Rogan?

2 Likes

@pillsbury You watch the UFC? He’s a commentator, was the host of Fear Factor, is a standup comedian, and has a f-ing gnarly azz podcast.

2 Likes

I guess I live in the dark, Stopped watching alot of TV, the news is almost more than I can handle anymore. My kids had me put spotify on my cell maybe I can figure out where he is & give it a listen. Love that I can play blues thru my hearing aids, people think I’m a wacko bopping my head walking around but thats what music does for me, lowers my B.P. & lightens my mood.

6 Likes

@pillsbury Spotify is his home. Millions listen to him. The list of interviewees is wide ranging and raw. Search his library, you’ll find someone you dig.

5 Likes

Interesting. Sorry for the delayed responses. We’ve had roofers here for 6 days, 12 hrs a day. Sooo glad thats over. Best part is, i just swapped back to exhausting to the outdoors, after using my 6" filter for a week. Better safe than sorry with unfamiliar faces around. Have to say, im impressed, short term anyway, with the filter performance. Basic ac infinity, and i hear they dont last but so long? Thanks @pillsbury for that bio info. The mystery continues🤔.

2 Likes

While we are in @Hellraiser 's domain i’ll pass along that he said he changes his filter once a year, which I do also or when needed high humidity seems to mess with their life span I think. cught it in time to add if you do take the filter off stick it in a plastic bag & stuff a baby diaper in the bag too (adsorbs the moisture). I got that from somebody on this forum & makes sence.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have seen that face on the podcast thing I go by to get to my music. Looks like he could be a hellraiser or like me just another crazy.

1 Like

Thanks Mark! I’ll read up. Outta likes. lol

Good to know. I basically dont use a filter, unless absolutely needed. Have a 4 and a 6 when duty calls. I like the front yard smelling of dank!

6 Likes

I’ve been worried about some sort of problem – I wish we could find out.

5 Likes

what is fox-tail on a plant. is it good or bad? i have some plants (TOPS) that are starting to bush out, they are pretty. and i am very close to harvest. just waiting and wondering what it will do next .thanks ray.( they are very close to the light)

Hope this helps! Happy growing my friend

4 Likes