Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Sorry man. Just saw the post from 3 days ago. Silva got you covered! Supposedly if using jacks, no need to flush. Lets see what others say. @Low @JJ520 @ConcreteBudz to pick a few of the boyz we depend on.:wink:

2 Likes

Plain water and no pHing for me and that is when I flush. And for my last grow I didn’t flush at all to see if there was any difference from prior harvest where I did flush. What led me to do that was a video I watched on you tube by Dr. Bugsby (hope I got spelling right) that addressed flushing plants. To each their own of course. Happy growing!

1 Like

Flushing for harvest??? No ph just water for two weeks atleast i like

2 Likes

Flushing for defeciency then you PH to soil or coco or hydro PH and flush with 3x the pot size worth of water. So plant in 5 gal pot needs 15 gals pf PHed water

The only reason I would flush when using jacks is if I saw deficiencies needed to clear up pH issues other than that no no flushing except the last 2 weeks just Ro water✌️

3 Likes

Good advice already given. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

With jacks you can just keep feeding until harvest btw

2 Likes

That’s what I have been doing :slight_smile:

1 Like

What you can also do is just raise the pH super high in your nute mix to achieve a nute lockout and its technically a flush :slight_smile:

Thats what i thought. If you want to that is. Thanks for the responses everyone. Hope that helps @ray3. Happy growing to ya!

If you’re going to do that why waste the neuts just give them straight water just my thoughts :v:

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right. Ijjst noticed i wasnt clear with me answer sorry. So this is for those who already have a rez that theyre feeding from and don’t want to throw it out. Also for autopot systems with a filled up rez being used already

1 Like

With my current run (Autopots) I had about a gallon left in the res and just added 3 gallons of straight RO. That will dilute / taper down the nutes, next fill will be almost no nutes left, etc. :slight_smile:

Thats for sure. I see some growers feed regular nutes with proper ph, up till the chop em down. With jacks, dont they say thats no biggie as far as taste of the bud? Im still feeding my normal ratio, yet leaves on the c mass are getting the look, as if ive gone water only? I believe its normal for leaves to die towards the end, even if feeding? Looks more like nute burn really. Actually, heres a pic.:thinking::v:

Critical mass.

14 Likes

Yeah some people feed all the way up until harvest just a preference don’t think there’s any thing that shows scientific proof either way as far as the leaves yeah they will start yellowing and dying off once it starts ripening up and coming up on harvest, looks great

5 Likes

Agree with the above, and I’ve fed right to completion in the past with Jack’s with no perceptible impact. Just trying something different this go-round. :wink:

1 Like

Just wanted to verify, what i thought i already knew. Still second guessing myself on many things. Not to mention, what was a good grow tactic last week, is now not so good. Like everything else. My super skunk doesnt have quite the “end” look to it, but not far behind.

10 Likes

Thanks brother. So are we to keep the GG journal alive?! Still strange to not see hellraiser anywhere.

5 Likes

Does seem very odd either something with health or the unfriendly state of Texas is my assumption

2 Likes

Come to think of it, i have no clue of his age. Health made me think of that.
So im now debating whether to start water only, or just feed to the end. Decisions decisions. And as u said, with any foxtailing, there is a mix of trike colors. So im concentrating on the initial calyxs.

4 Likes