Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Ya what Dr. Woo said lol. Sorry I’ve been busy building a raised flower bed in my back yard for veggies and herbs.

4 Likes

growing gorilla glue, plants are over 4 months old and i changed the lights to 12 on 12 off, and they are budding good. can i change the light cycle to more than 12 on 12 off thanks ray

2 Likes

If it is in flower the only way u can change it is less light hours not more. More than 12 can reveg it but if u get enough dli in 10 or 11 hrs u can go 13 or 14 dark but not more than 12 light

4 Likes

I’ve been running 13 on and 11 off…with the help of a far red bulb.

4 Likes

Bravo. You and @Mark0427 covering for hellraiser. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

thanks for the info, if i understand it right. no more than 12 hrs of light or it will go back to veg state. right ? thanks ray

4 Likes

Yes sir. If u have good lights and hit a good dli in the day in less hours it’s good to save power of u want. Don’t cut urself short tho. In flower at most 12 hours of light no more more than 12 hours of dark is ok not light.

3 Likes

You got this brother!

2 Likes

thanks, allways learning . ray

2 Likes

@Hellraiser hey bro, so all my grows have been with seeds from iglm. Im looking for something different to grow. Ive mostly done Indica, and hybrids. Any top notch sativas or sat/hybrid u can recommend on iglm Or any other breeders

2 Likes

all my seeds are from ilgm and i have very good plants growing from them. use advanced nukes thru out add a little cal mag and later on a little big bud have got white window autos harvested and i have 1 gold leaf and 2 gorilla glue (fems) budding now 11-on 13 off light thanks for all the info RAY

4 Likes

keep thinking ill get on here and see hellraiser fielding some questions again. so odd to not see.

5 Likes

Coming up on a full month in a few days. I do the same, by the way. Every time I see a flag for one of his threads I think maybe that’s him.

6 Likes

Its a mystery for sure. And when i hear comments like “its time to leave the nest”, directed at those showing concern, seems pretty disrespectful i think. 99% of any concerned members, are not dependant on him to get thru their grow. Has he been a major factor in helping?:thinking:…obviously.:v:. Had a few of those directed at me. Made me feel embarrased. For them! Sounds ugly of me, and yes this will be the last i comment on that subject. Felt a one time obligation to do so. Im sure many agree.

18 Likes

I look on here too hoping to chat about growing with him, when i came here about 3 yrs ago i started my 1st grow an auto and I sucked, i got pictures to prove it lol, i bounced around to different people, they say find someone and learn the basics and read alot, when i found Hellraiser he was the holy grail of teaching and i wish him well

15 Likes

@Hellraiser hey How are you doing? I have a couple of questions so I’m trying to harvest a plant every 8 weeks or id like to try and be perpetual but I need help. I don’t know where to start as you know I have that super closet that is a 2x2x5 with the top chamber a cloning/veg chamber and bottom flower but I’m curious if I’m able to clone in the top and also veg and use the bottom chamber to house mothers and also veg plants until I’m able to move them to the 3x3?

2 Likes

I don’t plant on using supercloset for hydroponics anymore lol so I’m curious if I’m able to get 2 12x24 trays or a 2x2 if not to pricey. For the bottom bigger chamber And get those square white pots I saw you have your mothers in and have a bunch of clones and a couple mothers down there ? What size/brand square pots are good for something like this ? Do you see what I’m trying to do ?

2 Likes

Happy cake day

2 Likes

Or is anybody else able to help me with this ? Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Thanks. Proud to still belong to a group of such great people. So willing to help and support anyone, at any time. Pretty sweet!

5 Likes