Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

These apera tds and ph meters im using, seem to be nice for the $. Tds20 and ph20.

11 Likes

@GrnyGrows read this journal, itā€™s a long one but worth it.

6 Likes

A forum classic it is! So so helpful, especially in soil.

4 Likes

Starting now. Good way to spend a Sunā€¦ away from war and while waiting for germies to do their thing. Grow 2 to start in 24 hours. Yee haw.

4 Likes

Someone please explain [quote=ā€œHellraiser, post:4, topic:42902ā€]
Mosquito bits
[/quote] I saw the post about using them to keep out gnatsā€¦ How do you apply them? I donā€™t have bugs but Iā€™m worried about them as weā€™re into spring and creatures are flying.

5 Likes

He explains it a bit more a bit further:

4 Likes

God bless for this education. I live next to a forest and in a very humid climate. Time to get some neem oil to protect my first grow. And everything else you mentioned to have it on hand.

4 Likes

Thanks for getting me right to it. You saved me a ton of time.

1 Like

You can get it online on amazon, I just sprinkle some liberally on the top soil and kinda use my fingers to till them in the soil alittle bit. Add more as needed, watering will wear them away. I use them every grow, every time. Just as a preventative.

6 Likes

Yup neem oil for veg period and Captain Jackā€™s Deadbug for flower. Always on hand and given as needed at lights out.

5 Likes

Sprinkle them around like pepper on eggs. Dont need much.:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Home depot has mosquito bits, the popcorn kernal bits. Lowes has capn jacks. At least thats the scenario here locally.

4 Likes

Iā€™m 24/0. Should I plan on some days at 20/4 and spray at dark?

1 Like

On Captain Jacks are you using powder/spray?

1 Like

Donā€™t use neem oil with the lights on. Youā€™ll kill your plants. It needs to fully dry before lights come back on or you burn the plants.

I use Captain Jacks in the ready to use liquid spray bottle.

4 Likes

Ok, cool. So turn lights out, let things settle, spray and then let sit for a few hours? Do you do the same thing with Captain Jacks ā€“ turn lights out?

2 Likes

I do, but I donā€™t know that itā€™s necessary for the CJ. More a better safe than sorry. It absolutely is for the neem.

4 Likes

Amen to that, Brother. Water around the region is Poison to these plants. Being in that proper range is SO important. I also fully stand behind the Apera PH20, I purchased awhile back on your recommendation. I could not be happier. It is a great Meter.

Anywayā€¦A virtual Cheech and Chong room full of Killer exhaled smoke to you Brother.

Hope the 4 legged family member is doing well also.

Mr. Hellraiser. You are the Man!

2 Likes

Always if u foliar spray do it at lights out or minutes before. Oils in the sprays magnify the lights and cause burns that u wonā€™t want. Captain Jackā€™s dead bug is better if u can get the concentrate as if u need to double up on the dose u can. U cannot double up on the already mixed stuff ready to use. Itā€™s not as strong unless u super have to I would avoid any kind of foliar spraying as it brings on unwanted issues like wom and rot good luck

4 Likes

Hey automattik, you are growing in soil? Iā€™m hoping not to use AN im growing in soil with perlite and hoping I donā€™t need to ph down just let it adjustā€¦ thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like