Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Good looking buds love banner and cookies!

2 Likes

I did the same started with gh nutes flora trio. Moved up to adding a bunch of additives then hear about jacks. Game changer for sure. Hell I’ve had a 25lb bag of a and b for a year now and only like half gone or so what additives do u use with jacks.
I use
Tribus
Recharge
Big bug
Bud candy
Silica
Lumina from time to time
Hell no have a whole bag of dry Kool bloom here still I should use up with jacks to rid of it lol.

2 Likes

Oh man from going from soil grow to coco grow is total differences on all here. I notice smell differences taste and all. The taste is way cleaner smoother and tastier than any soil plants I’ve grow so far. Smells being the most noticable here especially when it comes to smelling dirt when u water. With coco I don’t smell any signs of dirt in my house I smell the nutrients mixed in the water. I love the smell of floraliscious plus. It smells awesome to me but I can Huff has fumes and think it smells good. Lol.

5 Likes

Use your Kool Bloom up (either one, early or finisher) in lieu of MKP, just PPM it.
In trying to use up all my old stuff, hate to waste, I use the 0-10-10 and the 2-45-28 in lieu of. Taking my base feed 1084 to 1400 increasing to 1600 in those flip weeks watching the plants for adverse reaction. I use same as you listed except big bud and bud candy, I have a little left in my blackstrap and was going to try bud candy. But actually I think it was you that posted, the bud candy was a rip at $60/gal opposed to $15 I get at the horse-tack shop.
I use a few other things, again leftovers or samples from NECann, the girl and I snagged…Mostly all microbe or microbe affecting supplements/cofactors.

5 Likes

Hello everyone I made a mistake with my timer and need some advice on how to go forward.

I’m in the first week of 12/12, I tried to change my timer to turn on and off 1 hour earlier. I did that correctly, but accidentally switched the timer on to constantly on mode. It was supposed to turn off at 10:00 p.m. I was watching football last night and didn’t realize it untill 5:00 am that they’ve been on all night. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I have the timer corrected and the lights are off now, the question I I have is, after them being on for 19 hours, how long should I leave them off for? Right now they are set to turn on at 9:00 a.m., and I am thinking I’ll leave them off until around 1:00 p.m.

That would give me 19 light hours, 8 dark hours, 8 light hours…Then back to the 12/12.

1 Like

just continue on your regular schedule should be fine .
1 time might stress them but they will bounce right back. good luck and sure others will chime in for ya .
:alien: Happy Growing

3 Likes

You’re in early flower, and may have stressed them a little. But it’s early. I suspect that they will be just fine by simply getting back on 12/12.

6 Likes

Ok, thanks @Newt and @alienofasoul I will just let them turn on like you recommend.

3 Likes

I had similiar happen. As they👆said, i just corrected schedule in one shot, and had no issues. Where on here is your grow? Good luck to ya.

1 Like

I don’t have a journal on here…my state is not grow friendly yet.

3 Likes

Mine not either. Guess im living on the edge?! No pics on here at all? Well hell, we just linked up on IG, maybe over there ill run into some. Im sure its all good. Ive seen nothing but top notch growing from our members. Especially lately. Im the only one lagging behind at the moment.

3 Likes

I love banner to I always buy the mix packs and try different strains. @Hellraiser gave me the knowledge. Been following since the beginning of this Journal

3 Likes

this journal is a great resource for sure.

3 Likes

I am not on IG or any other social media. Whoever you have linked up with it is not me.

2 Likes

Glad you said something. Ill delete! It says dbpooper now that i look. Same pic! Im getting a Lil leary about ig anyways. Thanks

1 Like

He’s another user here. Very cool guy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Positive on that? Here on ilgm you mean? If so, then cool i guess. I still get some odd follow request, by people with no posts, followers, or following anyone themselves. I just delete those requests.

1 Like

Yes, db pooper was here on ilgm before me.

Sorry to clutter you thread with my goof hell, but it was 6am on a sun and I needed an answer before the lights were due to come on in 2 hrs.

Plants seem fine with what happened.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s the one who tagged me in the first IG live I’ve ever seen… and I won a Zong for it… so it would be hard to forget… :nerd_face:

@Dbpooper was his name…

2 Likes

I disconnected our carbon filter,tent in basement no one cares about smells

1 Like