Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Kinda been watching the jacks come into play here and nearly everyone using is cropping w/o problems. I am older and remember the Peters line which is now jacks. I am sure some will push the jacks, use bloom boosters etc… But so nice for beginners, and you can tweak the recipe for flower and finish. Yep the simplicity sells! Not to mention the cost savings!

7 Likes

I use jacks bloom also with the jacks recipe. Well I’ve tried it. It works well I think I havnt really tried too many nite lines beside jacks and GH trio with some AN additives. I love jacks for it is simple to use

4 Likes

Matter of time…Humans are great at overcomplication (ask any attorney)…simplicity is what is difficult for our brains (ask any engineer).

I loved the GH stuff for years - then modified to Lucas, then the 2 part - GH FloraNova Lucas, then it added Kool Bloom and Floralicious+.

Now its:
Jacks + Silica - Plants
Carbs/fulvic-humic/aminos/diversity-inoculation/ - Microbes/roots

As simple or complicated as the depth of your will-power to maintain.

9 Likes

I tried jacks but really like a playing in soil so I lean allot more organic, plus I am an old farm boy so I firmly believe in compost etc. The wife said the flavor IE: Terps just not the same w jacks. I am going to try again on a solo plant that I run frequently and see what a couple hippies think. Not gonna tell them I ran it on jacks and see if they notice. Now the wifey will only smoke NYC diesel as long as it’s on hand, she knows that strains terps like she developed it her self so I do value her opinion.

7 Likes

Happy 2022 Hellraiser. Here is an update of the 6 buds and hopefully they are good enough to see the trichomes. Just under 8 weeks into flowering.

If you can give me your opinion please.

7 Likes

For what its worth, i like! Surely can see trichomes on them.

1 Like

Hey any suggestions on it. I am to close to mess up now. This is the area of the grow I kind of mess up. So you have any suggestions on my direction of harvest. Like I said going to the 8 weeks on Sunday.

1 Like

Looks like you need more time to me. I am sure Professor Hell will chime in… but I don’t see any amber trichomes which tells me that it ain’t quite there yet. What strain is that?

Good luck and happy growing!

2 Likes

These needs more time, at least 2-3 weeks

the others look closer but could benefit from a little more time as well (a week or 2),

8 Likes

Ok 6 plants. 3 og kush, 2 ajl, and 1 gdp.

1 Like

I’ve never grown any of those strains but what I did research showed OG Kush flower time 8-9 weeks. Of course the trichomes will tell you for sure when they are at peak. Then it depends on how you like your high.
And GDP is 8 to 11 weeks according to way of leaf dot com.

1 Like

Yeah I have tried out different seeds each time. Og and the rest is all about the same time for flowering. I do know one thing I will never grow 6 plants for the space I have and also 3 different strains. I learn something new every grow.

5 Likes

@Hellraiser I’m setting up my lights using the Apogee sensor.I’m taking 25
equally spaced readings and averaging.Does this approach sound correct?
Thanks

5 Likes

Yes that is what you want to do to get an accurate DLI calculation, rather than just getting the highest reading dead center under the light and using that for DLI calculation which will be over inflated and not accurate.

8 Likes

Thanks man,much appreaciated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Hellraiser girl scout cookies week 4 flower and Bruce banner there normally tall these were all short but super frosty flushing now

16 Likes

Beautiful colors :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice! Awesome crop you got there.

3 Likes

Nice color combo. Impressive.

2 Likes

Good looking buds love banner and cookies!

3 Likes