Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Are those 3 gallon pots?

2 Likes

Yes, rain science 3 gal mesh grow bags, the Gelatos (front left and the back 2) have some thick trunks.

10 Likes

Yes sir! I noticed how thick they were. Very nice. Thanks you.

1 Like

How tall do you get your plants before you go to flower and take the under growth off

1 Like

I keep the under growth pretty clean from the start with weekly cleanups so I don’t have to do it all at once before flowering, but I would clean it up a week before flowering regardless.

I generally let my plants get about 2 foot tall before kicking them into flowering, which will end up with about 4 foot tall plants at harvest or a bit taller with sativa dominant strains. but I do have 7’ tall tents. Shorter tents may want to start flowering a bit sooner but can also keep height down by tucking the taller branches under the net as needed.

9 Likes

Ok so I will just have to get by this time. What the deal to is 3 of the plants were already 4 weeks old when I got them. Then the dude said my 3 og kush would do ok with that.

1 Like

While ideal to clean them up before flowering, still worth doing even up to 3 weeks into flowering.

9 Likes

@Hellraiser
Greetings and thank you for your time,
Hope all is well with all. I have had a very ruff time just trying toget seeds to germinated, or if they do open up to be put into the soil, they are runts. I finally got three, but two of these Granddaddy purple auto’s are 2 weeks differ. All makes for quite alot of not fun.
I did approach the LST much better this time, you tell me from this pic where I need to do some clean up and improve on my technique. The biggest is starting to show flowering starting a little @ 5 weeks and 2 days.
Thanks for your support and time.

6 Likes

They look really happy and healthy to me. If autos, and have started to flower, I think any cutting on them should be done already. Im no expert, so wait for some others input. Those largest leaves, possibly blocking bud sites, would be nice to remove. If others here gave you the go ahead that is. Nice growing regardless.

3 Likes

Greetings and thanks for your time,
Thanks, the pic doesn’t really show all of the bud sites clearly, the internal ones are very green. It has been nonstop LST of course daily adjusting and tucking. Ony a couple need more light but I have been on them steadily to allow them their time.

When was the VA. Beach show I missed out on that knowing. I could really liked toget some seeds, or a different source to try. Want to order some but very hesitant and disappointed with ILGM quality.
I was reading your site when you responded, really sorry I missed out on the show. Oh well live under a rock.
Take care brother and grow on!

2 Likes

Cannacon Virginia was last weekend. I posted for several weeks prior, hoping to find members that may be within range. No luck.

@pr I’m in NC, but that was still a long trip for me.

1 Like

Greetings and thank you for your time,
You know what is so wrong, I am only a couple hrs away. I have been to busy doctoring unfortunately and fighting toget four seeds to germinate has been no fun.
Thanks for posting the information, I really need to keep up with the forum. Oh well my loss. Glad you did well, it would have been nice to get with some of you guys and check out all of the items. Your lights look great.
Thanks for your support.

Greetings Hellraiser we really never have spoken besides my silly tags tagging u 2 help people. I literally have a question 4 u. I read your journals and all. I just wanted a honest answer on fish shit or tribus original.
Which one did you find better 4 your money?

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 always like to find ways to save money where I can on my grows…… since my nutes are so fricken expensive

I’ve gotten samples of Tribus for free, fish shit for free too. I just bought some Tribus for their Black Friday special. It was a steal.

You can order online this stuff called Orca, a sample that’s good for 150 gallons for only $3. They normally have a same size samples of their “king crab” for a few dollars as well. Look like they’re out of the samples though.

Go to plant revolution dot com and give the orca a try. It’s great for Veg. Mycorrhizae with Beneficial Bacteria.

3 Likes

Yea I got fish shit and tribus sent me free samples 2 pick up at my local store. I know he ran tests on it so wanted a better answer. Like u said the black Friday deal is a steal $30 for 250ml. Fish shit cost a bit more but I feel would have better results in soil

2 Likes

Give the Orca a try in Veg. Your girls will love it.

2 Likes

Might have 2 grab some

Professor Hell noted that using both tribus and fishshit did slightly increase the yield versus using them individually. Fishshit vs tribus also increased yield slightly. Not huge increases but if not mistaken he said he would use both and let the plant benefit from both selection of microbes.

Grow on!

4 Likes

Copy thank you

2 Likes