Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

I used a syringe for a week, and it was just taking to long for my liking.

2 Likes

Yeah the shop vac will save me a lot of time for sure

3 Likes

Plus its nice if while you are getting water out of pan, and have some debris on tent floor, clean that up too. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Im a freak about keeping it clean in there.

4 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
This is the idea I tried of putting a 2×4 wood frame under a washer machine pan, and taped a garden hose fitting in the hole that is in the pan already. The wood frame gets the height to clear the zipper door. You can put rubber feet the wooden frame, buy taller ones for the back. May not be good for anyone, I have found it protects my tent floor as well.
Thanks

13 Likes

What do you like about the Coast Of Maine over the FFOF? I’m using FFOF and Build A Soil 3.0 and I like the 3.0 way better so far.

yep thats the 1 thing i dont like about my open room grow dog hair and dust . sticking to buds . :face_vomiting:
:alien: happy growing

1 Like

I am kinda lost on where these auto’s stand. I had sent some tricone pics on August 31 and the girls popped thru the ground 9 weeks at that time. We were looking for some amber tricones for some couch lock, so we were looking at three weeks approximately which would put us 5 days from the approximate. I do not really understand what to expect on my first grow. Take a look please it looks like it is building flower pods and more white pistals. I was 20/4 lighting pushing the girls and lowered it to 7 on 17 today for a small change hoping to push them if they need, or just give the buds to finish. There is not sign of amber tricones.
Thank you for your support!

4 Likes

@Hellraiser
Sorry the lighting time I changed to today was 17 on 7 off.
Thanks

Looks like they are getting there, for couch lock just keep them going, probably about 3 weeks out for a lot of amber.

3 Likes

At this time you have me giving nothing but 6.5 water. Will they need anything in the way of nutrients and turning down from 20 on to 17 on helpful or not?
Thank you for your support

1 Like

I guess from start to finish is ballpark estimates on the grow cycles. Auto’s, I guess can take longer to maybe 10 to 12 weeks and just follow the tricones to see when they are ready?
Thanks

1 Like

Let me see if we can get an auto grower to answer that (not my thing).

@Nicky can anything be done to help autos to finish up? Less hours of light, cut nutes?

1 Like

Thank you. By the way that pick you posted of your grow the other day was stunning, beautiful, how do you get the leaves to color up? Lower Temps.? Right nutrients for sure, but most of all your skills!
Thanks

2 Likes

Still relatively early in my growing journey… but from what I’ve seen of my few Autos other than not being able to control the timing of their flip to flower they can pretty much be treated just like photos.

My current has been FIM’d, supercropped, heavily defoliated, and hasn’t missed a beat. Seems to me that with the right environment, you should effectively be able to use the same methods that would work for a photo.

First Auto I ran 18/6 all the way to the end, this one was flipped 12/12 when its sister photo in the same tent was ready to be flipped. Auto was already in flower and I’ve not noticed any material difference in growth between the lighting schedules.

May even try the ol’ toothpick in the stem when this one gets close to harvest.

2 Likes

Partly genetics, low temps at night, and going water only for last couple weeks helps clear out some nitrogen and chlorophyll to let the harvest colors shine thru.

8 Likes

Should I feed? They have not been fed for 10 days or three waterings they are FF soils and hellraiser has me using water only.
Change the time? I did today from 20 on to 17 on.
I guess the look for milky with some amber tricones will tell you when a auto is ready, in my case is what I would like.
Thanks for your support

1 Like

Recharge :thinking:

1 Like

Oh you mean multi colors. Nice isn’t it!! Thought you meant greener. Sorry @anon25117832 .

1 Like

Wouldn’t hurt to bring the lights to a 12/12 schedule if you’re looking for them to finish faster. That may or may not help but absolutely won’t hurt anything…

On nutes I’d follow what HR says before me but personally I’d keep an eye on them. If they start to look like they are consuming themselves too quickly for how they are finishing I’d hit them with a small dose just to keep them happy until they’re done to your liking.

2 Likes

All I see are buds! What washing machine pan, lmao! Well done and cool idea. Great repurposing.

1 Like