Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Greetings and thank you for your time,
I am currently using the OTG view on Google play. I am using it as we share.
Mine works great.
Thanks

3 Likes

Try turning it on and then look for it in Wi Fi on your phone. That’s how the one I have works it creates its own wi fi network. The app for the one I have is Max-see.

1 Like

i dont see on box front where it can be used with a phone, mite be computer only .??
:alien: happy growing

1 Like

That’s the reason for the usb C adapter. To plug into your phone. Android only for that format… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Its on the other side. Im sure I can find an app to work. Just thought someone may have the correct app already in use. Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A6D2JVI/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=982619ff9f321d530133f906d23c9531&hsa_cr_id=7466911100401&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=21e40427-c7a5-47ee-bdce-c134b1b18974&pd_rd_w=bVsqf&pd_rd_wg=C5TSz&ref=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_0_title

What I have and works great, clip on the phone over the camera and magnifies the lens.

1 Like

Mines came with the app max-see

1 Like

That’s pretty sweet. And simple.

1 Like

This is the one I got and works with OGT view app on Google play.

Bysameyee USB Digital Microscope 40X to 1000X, 8 LED Magnification Endoscope Camera with Carrying Case & Metal Stand, Compatible for Android Windows 7 8 10 Linux Mac https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SR7YPV5/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_WMX1KF8RP07ZJ6GFG299?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
This just took right off with the app.
Thanks

1 Like

Same one looks like. Ill check it out tonight. Thanks for the input, as there are too many apps to try every one. Ill let ya know what happens!

Otg works for that one also. Well otg view it’s called

1 Like

Sorry old age and maybe dyslexia more like it, OTG view is the app. Sorry for the confusion, you don’t need. Hope you get all working.
Thanks

1 Like

@Hellraiser i just started using the big syringe to suck all the run off. The saucers and pot risers are a little lifted from the back to collect the water to the front but I still find that theres still some water left hard to get out. Does that happen with you or do you tend to get every drop out?

2 Likes

Yeah hard to get all of it, get what you can, a little left won’t be a problem.

2 Likes

I use one of those super absorbent cloths to get the last few puddles or drops out of the trays. Water laying around is my new pet hate lol.

1 Like

My 1 gal shop vac been great. Quick too.

3 Likes

yup, got a 3 gal one from Harbor Freight for like $40, works great.

1 Like

@Hogbud Good idea, Thank you!

@pr Might have to look into one, Thanks!

1 Like

Mine actually 2 gal. Its tiny which I like. I Only use it for tent floor and runoff. Told my family its off limits for cars etc.

2 Likes