Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Hey @Hellraiser these are by far the biggest ones I have been able to produce like they’re super fat. I have a big ass hands that bud and it’s so dense I’m loving life right now I guess I got to get out my camera and check the trichomes

2 Likes

No, it wasn’t in reference to your post, just posted it to share

3 Likes

Yeah that is some old school harvest methods, that was the advice I heard and read 25+ years ago, we were all harvesting too early from what we know now.

Now we know when the THC is highest in a bud (thru lab testing), it’s when all the trichomes are cloudy. After trichs start to go amber, THC is degrading at that point. Why I like to harvest when most trichs are cloudy with a few ambers appearing, at that point there should not be any or much clear trichs left. Too many clear trichs = weak high, too many amber trichs = sleepy high.

I watch that show for laughs, not for grow info.

9 Likes

Yep, good guy and he puts a lot of great info out there and I’ve followed his Jacks and coco videos, definitely knows what he’s talking about.

He also shows the ugly things that can happen in growing, saw him have bud rot, environment created hermies, shows that even experienced growers can run into problems now and then.

6 Likes

Yep, pistils need to recede and bud needs time to swell up, will lose a good bit of weight when harvesting before that happens.

5 Likes

8 weeks was not sure on foxtail if good or bad, I’m getting close will these hairs turn red and recede eventually?

6 Likes

Yeah they will eventually but don’t want to wait on that and more foxtails may sprout up. I’d just check the trichs on buds a little lower that don’t have foxtails.

I really don’t consider foxtails good or bad, certain strains are notorious foxtail growers (like haze and haze crosses and some others) and they can keep shooting out more foxtails for forever it seems.

5 Likes

Moved operation to 3 x 2 closet temporarily until I can order my tent….

6 Likes

3 Likes

And the rest are a week and four days old

This one is two weeks old

4 Likes

Best of luck. Look forward to watching and learning @A420JBear

1 Like

Do u have a journal page started. If so give a tag there. Ill follow along. I love watching plants grow

2 Likes

Ditto for me please.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

It’s….what could it be ? first time Grower!!

2 Likes

Oh sweet thanks didn’t know that!!!

1 Like

But I will need them in my contacts in order to do that right??

1 Like

No. You can do that with any post from anybody. Just click the chain links and copy the link provided. Then you can place it anywhere you want when you post. It’s a shortcut to the post where you clicked the links… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See, I just did it for your answer… :nerd_face:

Sorry @Hellraiser , I didn’t mean to hijack!

4 Likes

Sweet ok cool see u learn something new everyday!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes