Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

That quote combined with your profile picture … hilarious :joy:

4 Likes

Hellraiser it’s been awhile. Getting ready for my next grow. Got a new tent and we have it set up already but please tell me if it needs to be set up differently. I say it does.

5 Likes

I see why you @Hellraiser are suggesting to wait till couple weeks after changing to 12/12. Those couple weeks are max stretch time. Is it not feasable to use net to spread them open till then? Like move net up if needed every few days. Just a thought. Have them lightly tied down currently to keep open as I can in the middle.

1 Like

If ur in veg u wont need the filter yet til she smells dont waste it as they r expensive. Id see about the fan outside the tent uptop less duct tge better.

1 Like

No not yet. I just germination now. I planted a seed in some ocean forest

1 Like

Yeo id disconnect the filter and wrap it up for now save it til smell comes.

5 Likes

Thanks. We are just getting things set up. I don’t have my plants yet. They will be already a month old so I think all filters and exhaust will be getting hooked up tomorrow the right way.

1 Like

You wont have smells from the plants til atleast 3 weeks into seeing pistils or.buds form maybe even a touch longer. If any smell it will be minimal til then.

2 Likes

I don’t like the fans on the floor. I’d have the exhaust going out the top or near the top (could use that port right by the carbon filter) instead of coming down and out at the bottom. I’d either have the exhaust fan up by the carbon filter (don’t need to use til flowering) or outside of the tent if possible. Also don’t like having what seems to be a intake fan in the tent, I’d have that outside of the tent if possible. Try to keep all electrical stuff up high, off the floor.

Looks like a nice big tent.

6 Likes

Thank you. I don’t like how its set up either. My hubby and his work. Thats why I sent the set up and its going to be changed out here in about a hour or so

4 Likes

My exhaust fan is on floor outside tent, pulling air from port in ceiling of tent. Was wanting to put fan on top of tent, but several reasons I didn’t. Extra turns in duct was one.

1 Like

You could use the net to do the same job as tying them over, just install net at the level of your tallest tied over branches and tie them to the screen instead. When other branches grow up to the net, start tying them into the screen forcing them to grow horizontally below the net while allowing the sub branches to grow up thru the screen, more of a traditional SCROG technique.

7 Likes

Mkp1, on the left, all 6 mains are about even. One on right is resisting a bit. Also, my outdoors exhaust, even in veg, is starting to smell out front of garage. And that’s second floor window. During flower, I can only imagine!

1 Like

Yeah before i started using carbon filters, during flowering, my friends coming over to my house would say they could smell that sweet stink a hundred yards away if they were coming from downwind. A carbon filter is cheap insurance.

6 Likes

I mean I have one, but it cuts my airflow in half basically. Its not bad yet out there. Occasional burst of it. Which I personally enjoy while outside doing whatever.

New pictures and update…. The journey begins!!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Im always up for a journey. Hop on mine too if you’d like.PR first real grow and 2x4 grand opening

1 Like

4 Likes