Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

1 Like

1 Like

This is a dude plant. @OldHillbilly

3 Likes

Was probably a dude in hiding, didn’t show itself till flower I’m guessing. A few of my plants ended up the same even though I was sure they had to be female. Mine were also bag seeds.

3 Likes

Damn bag seed

2 Likes

Well, any regular non fem seed has a higher chance of being male than female I believe. Bag seed or bank those odds don’t really change.

Rolling the same dice right now myself (regular not bag)

3 Likes

This just popped up overnight, I guess no tellin since I push my nutes and temp was 96 in tent today and yesterday, I stressed it badly I think

3 Likes

96 in tent?! How did that happen?

I read on the real growers site or discord or maybe heard them say on the show(sorry) not to store it mixed overnight. To use it that day. I use it after im basically done feeding and give them a good drink of my recharge and jacks mixed last so i am not flushing it out

4 Likes

I now have a good routine/system. Any extras and I let the wife use on her plants! " see honey, this wasn’t just for me". :laughing:.

6 Likes

Yeah looks like a straight up dude, not seeing any female parts at all. It was just a boy the whole time.

2 Likes

Dang man he’s a beast to! What a let down, thanks brother

Im going to stop asking questions, and just follow along from here on this journal. My photos, 2 outer plants, are ready to top. Well one question, geez, best time of light cycle to top?

I figure you’re about only one giving any input on photos, so I’ll just refer back to this as i progress, combined with what I think would work best in my space. Topping for starters, which should allow a bit mire light in there.

6 Likes

I couldn’t figure out how to block quote just " time to top". Sorry for the clutter!!

3 Likes

To block quote, highlight the text you want to quote and press the button that says quote

3 Likes

Anytime during lights on period will be fine but maybe better late in the day so they get a night of rest shortly after.

Yeah they look about ready for a topping, looking good so far, that auto is gonna be between 2 giants shortly.

3 Likes

Thank you for your time! Hellraiser would you do me a look see over my shoulder on my grow so far and a few questions I had. Sorry to contact you on your grow, which is a great stuff, I am new to this site and grow, I did not know how to get you sorry! My grow is New guy growing autos in beginner category. I had have you check out me on setting up my grow quite a while back. Thank you for your time and information!

4 Likes

When it comes to nutes, do you treat coco loco like ocean forest? No nutes first 4-6 weeks?

1 Like

With coco I believe you can add nutes very soon like within first week if i’m not mistaken. Coco really has nothing in it whereas ocean forest is very hot soil with lots of nutes in it. I think Hell has a grow with coco done where he talks about when to use nutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coco loco is not straight coco. Its supposedly a mix of coco and either ocean forest or happy frog. I looked at ff website, but it didn’t get very specific on feeding of course. I haven’t started with it yet, but getting my bearings with it before I do. Thanks, maybe someone here knows the details. Like hell im sure.

3 Likes