Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Guess she better suck up what she can then, or starve lol.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice! I just watered until run off!

4 Likes

The flowering tent light-proof air intake.

I use a large “port” built into the lower sides of my tent and use 6" ducting to allow fresh air in, here it is on the inside of the tent

Then this on the outside of the tent

Which I orient to not face any light source and with a couple bends in the ducting, no light in but allows plenty of air flow.

On a 5x5 tent I would use 8" ducting, the good stuff - insulated (AC Infinity). I also have a filter thing on the ducting that helps block out light and also dust, bugs, etc…

Here’s one for 8" ducting

https://www.amazon.com/Screen-Carbon-Filter-Atomic-Innovations/dp/B08C541S6K

10 Likes

@Hellraiser mAn that’s a great idea thanks my man I appreciate ya

2 Likes

We all leaning on @Hellraiser ! Im going to start a journel as well, and tag the peeps ive been jibber jabbering with. Any and all welcome of course. To start a journal, Do we just start a new topic ? Or a section for journals ? I havent looked into the guidelines on that yet.

2 Likes

Hey Hell. I was looking at the ac infinity fans since they’re so highly recommend and realized I bought a 4in fan and 4in ducting to start with. Do you think it would be okay just to get one of those 4in to 6in adapters or would I have to replace the ducting as well. My carbon filter is also 4in. Also have you seen the tents that ac infinity is making? What are your thoughts on the tents if you have any? :slight_smile:

1 Like

First click on three gray bars top right of screen.

Then click on beginners.

Then go to all and click.

Then click grow journals.

Then click on new topic.

Name your journal and start posting and tagging people. :+1:

8 Likes

Awesome tutorial. Thanks.

4 Likes

U the man @Bulldognuts. Im gonna have big fun with this. Hopefully, if nothing else, entertaining for all you guys and gals. Title of it is the question.

6 Likes

I always like to put my screen name in title so people can immediately know when they are following, that someone has posted something on my journal. :+1:

8 Likes

Definately. Like @pr maiden venture. Roughly. Open to suggestions. Lets have fun with it!

2 Likes

@Hellraiser, I just started using Jack’s “The city limits” ,as I use tap water. My question is: Do you have to flush Jack’s even though they give you a flush mixture? I still prefer to flush mine with pure water to get as much of the fertilizer out before I smoke, but what’s your consensus?

2 Likes

He doesn’t flush, but rather waters until runoff every watering and then last couple/few weeks he’s water only if I remember correctly

5 Likes

Ive grown a handful of plants with Jacks 321, and I havent had to flush yet. Just water to runoff appropriately and make sure you mix it correctly, and set the ph, should be problem free.

Just stop giving nutes when your ready for the final week or two.

6 Likes

I looked into the CFM needed for my tent and it seems like the 4in t6 should be good for my tent size

1 Like

Ya I thought so as well, I’ve been following his process but used Canna up until now. Jack’s is super easy compared to Canna.

1 Like

And some sexy legs @RuskiWeed

2 Likes

I hear good things about the AC Infinity tents and would definitely consider one if I was needing a tent.

On the exhaust fan, I generally go with 6" for 3x3 or 4x4 tents and 4" fan for 2x2, keep in mind that with a carbon filter the cfms will be greatly reduced (almost half).

6 Likes

Yeah I never really flush, just constantly water to runoff and only water for the last couple weeks gets the buds as I want them.

6 Likes

Thats what I thought but wanted to make certain. So far the ladies love Jack’s!!!

3 Likes