Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

LMAO! Yeah, you have a light fetish!!

Mine will we here Tuesday.

2 Likes

was gonna say top her, same as Hellraiser said, but looking healthy and happy.

2 Likes

This has been discussed before but I got two new AC Infinity Cloudline S6 fans and filters…wow what a difference from 4" fans. Ladies and Gents, definitely worth the cost. quiet and keeps my tents at least 5-10 degrees cooler than before. Also, I used the old 4" fans as an air source into the tent to help airflow, works great, just mounted them above the tent and used a small 4’ piece of the vent tube to run into the top vent hole. adjust the fan speed to not blow the crap outta the girls and there you have it. Thanks for the recommendations everyone on the fans, great purchase. Will get another for the 3rd tent soon.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Can you tell me if I topped this gal right? I’m a newbie and that was a lil stressful​:laughing::laughing::laughing:

That will work, just let the branches grow out for a while.

3 Likes

Thanks again

1 Like

WOW thats awesome

1 Like

She even amazed me, never expected to yield 2+ ounces in a solo cup and she stayed very healthy to the end.

7 Likes

Do you have a journal going on your blue dream? My next grow. I’d love to follow your advice. All strains are different, correct? Even if all feminized? I’m still trying to learn how to maneuver around the forum.

1 Like

The Blue Dream grow is in this journal, starts at post 1672

I certainly do, been wanting another UVA light for the veg tent, was just waiting for them to be back in stock. Want to start giving UVA in veg, I figure outdoor plants get plenty of UVA from day 1 so why not do the same when they are indoors.

12 Likes

They can be quite different even when feminized, though most “photo” (not autos) strains are pretty much in 3 categories, sativa, hybrid, and indica. Most strains are hybrids these days though, so it’s more like sativa dominant hybrids, balanced hybrids, and indica dominant hybrids making up the majority of the photo strains.

8 Likes

Neem oil like a spray I use called Super Thrive.

1 Like

I knew it.

1 Like

The question is. Looks like a left over plant that you cut. Now you are revg then flower once more. I have done this but not on purpose.

1 Like

I know it’s an older post. Looks amazing.

1 Like

Is the HLG UVA light too much for a 2x2 tent?

1 Like

Neem oil is nothing like super thrive. super thrive is some b vitamins sold with a bunch of wild claims that you’ll get the best plants ever and neem oil is a pesticide/fungicide that I use in my pest prevention program.

I think superthrive is overloaded with hormones that will herme your plants…it does weird stuff to everything