Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Señor Hellraiser, by chance do you know if it is the same process to make cbd cooking oil as for thc infused cooking oil? Can I get CBD bud, decarb it in the oven like normal and then double boil it with the oil? Does the decarb work for cbd as well? @Hellraiser

5 Likes

Yes, decarb cbd bud just like regular bud. I usually go 230-240 for 40 minutes.

9 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

4 Likes

@Hellraiser or @anyone… Hey Bud I could use some opinions. In the new room I’m building it has concrete floor. (basement) The floor is probably as cold as it will get during winter. I have a little deal with laser, says floor is about 55-58f. Its nice to have cool roots. All pots will be in saucers with elevators. I am putting at very least some plastic. Think I should put something down for insulation? Maybe thin foam board or carpet? Would be difficult to put after the tents are set up and running.

3 Likes

Carpet or foam board would be good, the more insulation the better for off light temps.

7 Likes

Thanks @Hellraiser ! I’m short of height but probably get at least an inch foam under each tent. Wont be too long now, paint and a door and I can move some stuff in and set up.

5 Likes

Bought 4 of these 25.00 each they seal very well, turn over my buds every day for 2 weeks monitoring humidity like you mentioned,

I use the small bowls for kief and use the others for whatever, now it’s time for the mason jars!

9 Likes

Nice, great bang for the buck!

4 Likes

i have a set like that…not Viking though. wife may not like me using her mixing/storage bowls though. :joy: I will have to try it though and order a new set for me…haha

6 Likes

I’m doing this next time…even w/ the one I had in a solo cup, I transplanted too early, but it honestly is bigger than the rest. Fa sho :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

It would probably make more sense to elevate the tent to get some ambient heat under it…like a pallet. I would think foam (without a reflective membrane on one side) or carpet, once compressed, would transmit the cold…albeit a bit reduced.

1 Like

Hey @IP54 I wont have the height for a pallet, I’m going to put inch and half foam under them, and see how that works. The pink foam doesn’t really compress.

2 Likes

It’s all about the air pockets in the foam…hopefully it’ll hold up to the weight of the pots. If you could get something with a foil coating on one side and put that towards the floor…:muscle:

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve said it before, but what can you do to prevent mold during flowering? I will hopefully use mosquito bits next watering for fungus gnats. Thanks!

1 Like

@Hellraiser my Gorilla glue at 8 weeks. I’m new at growing i feel like this plant is doing great but what do I know. Any advice? Should it be bigger at this point? 7 finger leaves growing. White hairs forming throughout and lots of new growth along the mainstem. Any and all advice welcome. Every response has mentioned your expertise.
Thank you

5 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you. I’m trying to get this down. 8 weeks and hairs throughout mainstem. 7 finger leaves no white hairsat top yet

9 Likes

My next experiment after GG is Blue dream. This has become a great hobby. Truly enjoy watching them grow​:heart::heart:

3 Likes

If anyone was interested, HLG has more 30 UVA lights in stock…

10 Likes

Low humidity and lots of air flow, constant exhaust to keep humidity low specially during dark hours when humidity can normally spike, run circulation fans constant. This is where you have to decide if you should have a dehumidifier to help bring humidity down in your grow environment, if you can’t bring RH under 50, I’d consider getting one. I live in the desert with around 20-25RH humidity most of the year, I turn off my humidifiers and my RH goes down to 30-35 which, I do for last few weeks of flowering. I have no worries about mold, never had any mold in 30 years of growing. If you live in a higher humidity area then it can be something to be concerned about.

3 Likes