Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Very nice view there @Hellraiser, and some very nice girls

2 Likes

Lets check the other tent

The solo cup Gorilla Glue and Cherry X doing well.

19 Likes

Closer look at the solo cup Gorilla, 3-4 weeks to go til harvest.

17 Likes

Closer look at the top of Cherry X, budding like crazy, very long pistils - much longer than her Cherry Ice Cream mom.

13 Likes

I run 2 3x3s and 1 2x2 for clone mothers and clones mostly.

My 2x2x4 presently housing a Cherry Ice Cream, Gorilla Glue and Cherry X clone mother and a couple more attempts to clone the Blue Dreams.

11 Likes

Now that’s a nice group of cigars, and those cuban Cohibas…so good. I really need to restock on cubans, smoked them all LOL.

6 Likes

@Hellraiser thank you again for all your help. Final weight on the tall girl is about 70 grams! Your plants are looking awesome as always.

11 Likes

Holy cow. @hellraiser I’ve honestly never used one of these trim bins and never collected alot of glassware or anything. I always kept it simple and smoked joints. What on earth do I do with this?

I’ve never made hash or anything before so I got no clue what to do with it.

8 Likes

A Bud factory at its finest! Are you using your uva on these girls yet?

1 Like

I’m looking at the low temp press right now. You could press it into some rosin. Go on YouTube and look up Canuck grows. He has some good info.:v:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m ready to blow the cash on a press right now plus I only smoke bud really. I think I’m just gonna give it away to a friend.

You can make your own hash with a bottle of hot water and wax paper and Popeyes arms. Takes a good hour of pressure and rolling and changing water. Water temp around 102 peace

Yea they are really high priced. But you only have to buy it once LOL. Well that’s at least what I’m telling myself right now.:joy:

Easiest thing to do is just smoke it as is, add some on top of bowls or mix some in with joints. Can make shoe hash real easy, put that kief in some cellophane, put in the bottom of your shoe like under your heel and go for a walk, when you get back home, you have hash. Make some moon rocks - roll some buds around in that, do repeatedly and then let the moon rocks cure for a while.

So many things you can do with it.

14 Likes

Yep, uva has been on since day 1 of flowering. Waiting on my 2nd uva lamp for the other tent, should be here Monday.

3 Likes

Also got the 2 cvaults I bought on ebay - cheapest place I found for them, cheaper than amazon or direct from cvault. These are the 8 liter models. Very airtight, much more so than the tupperware, so airtight they were very hard to open as a vacuum had formed from the temp/pressure changes during shipping. Think I’m really going to like these for slow dry and cure. Ordered 2 more immediately.

15 Likes

Those look nice you got a link for those hell

1 Like

@Chasfitter I don’t think we can post ebay links but easy enough to find, I should have just bought 4 the first time and saved a few bucks.

2 Likes

How much you think will fit in one of those?

Cvault says the 8 liter will hold a pound, but I’ll use one cvault per plant, so the most I’ll put in there is more like half of a pound.

2 Likes