Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Plant looking good and healthy. If you LST, many of the secondary branches will become “tops” as well, depends on how many tops you want.

2 Likes

My man, I didn’t give myself enough time to water the girls before work today. I know it’s best to water in the morning, but will I hurt them if I water now? Lights turned on at 6am and go off at midnight. And it’s 4pm right now my time.

2 Likes

Depends on the finishing time of the strain, if advertised as 8 week flowering then you might do another feed and then go water only after that. Also looking at the trichs can help, they should be mostly cloudy with few clears remaining before going water only.

2 Likes

I’d water them now since you are in veg. If you were in late flowering I’d tell you to wait til the morning to not drive up humidity during dark cycle.

2 Likes

I see what you mean by sucker branches. I left some stuff thinking it would make to the top… nope. the big branches just got huge and blocked them out. now it’s down there just sucking up resources and hampering air flow. And the new larfy growth… man not sure if I should clip it or what. started week for yesterday.

6 Likes

I’d chop them so the plant can send the resources they would be using to the larger buds higher up. Not too late.

4 Likes

will do. there is a bunch of stuff down there on several of the plants just not getting light now and wilting away. I am really concerned about but rot as these are starting to get really big fast and I am crowded. I ordered more braces for the sides of the tent and will probably pick up some more small fans to push air up in the corners.

3 Likes

Awesome. Doing that now, thank you.

Are midday transplants ok also? I’m not going to have time to do it before work tomorrow or Saturday, but they really need to get in their new pots. Long over due.

1 Like

Yeah the stuff down low and not getting light might as well not be there, it will never develop into much. Anything to help keep airflow up and keep humidity down in late flowering. Another reason to remove large fan leaves - they do a ton of transpiration also driving up humidity. Just keep the dehumidifier cranking and watch for humidity spikes during the night cycle, usually when it gets the highest.

I left some lower buds to see how they would develop with my light and leaf stripping, they were puny and useless, even with my under lighting. They dried up to nothing much and took 3 or 4 of them to even fill a small bowl. Reinforces my thoughts on “lower buds are not worth the trimming time”.

9 Likes

Yeah, that’s fine. I’ve transplanted late at night even.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, that’s great to hear. Thanks again for easing my mind. I was worried about that.

1 Like

Yea the rh is an issue. I am struggling to hit my under 50 without going in the red on the vpd chart. I get a spike at lights out but it comes down after about an hour. RIght now the room the tent is in is 46Rh and the tent was at 50 but when lights out hit it jumped up to 60 and is slowly coming back down.

2 Likes

Dehumidifier will remove a lot of the stress anyone feels over humidity. I left for meetings the last two days, set my dehumidifier for 45 and my tent average 42% while I was gone. I wouldn’t skimp on a dehumidifier because an entire crop can be lost after you’ve put in so much work.

4 Likes

Sorry to bug you so much today teacher, I have another question for you.
My jars got up to 61% and 59% RH with the leaves still in them. I had to add more yesterday because with adding 2 leaves to each jar the first time around after 24 hours there was no change. I’m afraid if I open it and take the leaves out that the RH will go even lower. Should I just leave the leaves in there and let them cure now for a couple weeks without opening them? Or what’s the best route to go at this point?

3 Likes

Trim bin kief

8 Likes

This stuff smokes amazingly as is, great screen, no green matter, just golden crystals

16 Likes

You need to open the jars daily for gas exchange for a week or 2, good time to put in fresh leaves after letting them air out for a few minutes, if you run low on leaves just use a quarter sheet of paper towel moistened and wrung out really well. Want to keep rh a little over 60 for best cure, requires moisture.

8 Likes

Hell ya hell nice collection of kief!

2 Likes

Hi I started a new grow of blue dream and they hate literally in day 9 from planting… I nrocijsd one of my plants looking all wrinkly and I noticed underneath that it’s purple… what could that be from… I’m using fox farm happy frog soul and feeding it jus bottle water for now

3 Likes

Looks like a literal bowl full of bowl toppings🤤

1 Like