Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

That uva light is available through one of hlg retailers photonic led (dot) com. Not sure if I can post the link. But just saw it if still wanted to order now

1 Like

Hey Mr Raiser-
I was looking at a nice poster I have about fimming and topping. I wondered- is there an advantage (harvest wise) of one technique over the other?

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. Coming from FF trio and occasional calmag, many more nutrients and additives to manage as you go up the AN ladder.

2 Likes

Have a few ideas I wanna run by everyone on here. I pulled the trigger and decided to do a second tent for veg (2x4). I ordered the HLG 300l B spec and all the accessories for the tent. I plan on using the tent (3x3) I have now with a HLG 300l R-spec for flowering. I plan to rotate flower ready plants to the flower tent and then germ more seeds to keep the rotation going year round. Any pros or cons to this set up. I just want to be able to have a monthly supply of smoke for the wife and I, figured this is the best option. Thoughts? Concerns?

2 Likes

@rookiegrower I would clone instead of start from seed every time. There’s alot of variability with seeds, they don’t always make it, the bud quality is different, they grow to different sizes or handle nutrients differently so it’s hard to know what to expect and they cost money.

2 Likes

guess I need to research cloning more because I have no idea where to start lol…Thanks for the reply

2 Likes

@Hellraiser

Man, it’s hard to keep up with this thread nowadays. Lots of activity. Again, kudos to your patience.

How did that cutting do that you put directly into soil?

3 Likes

@Hellraiser and everyone else. Do you think it is time to chop them?

7 Likes

100% success rate - 2 of 2 rooted and are growing just fine. I’m going to use the same technique to clone the Blue Dreams before I kick them into flowering.

7 Likes

I have trouble keeping up and all I have to do is read. I couldn’t imagine the amount of time hell raiser puts into all the replies.

5 Likes

Those small low branches are what I call sucker branches because they suck away at resources that would be better used elsewhere - near the top of the canopy. I’d remove them.

Don’t know what’s up with it other than it needs some bottom cleanup, I never tie plants over, not my thing.

Last pic looks lime maybe you spilled some nutes on it.

2 Likes

Thanks, but it’s a pre-order, they don’t actually have any - available Sept 30, HLG will probably have them in stock about that time.

1 Like

Advantage of FIM is more grow shoots will come up from it (could be 3-6 or more) rather than a traditional topping (2). Advantage of regular topping is getting exactly what you expected.

3 Likes

Sounds like a fine plan, just need to plan out when to start seeds according to harvest schedule so your plants don’t get too big sitting in the veg tent waiting for the flowering tent. Looking into clones wold be good after getting setup as well.

2 Likes

You could start with my cloning thread.

1 Like

Looks close but not really seeing much amber, I’d let it go a little longer.

2 Likes

One step ahead of you bossman. Just ordered a load from amazon for cloning

2 Likes

I also tagged you to my journal if you have time

1 Like

Perfect. I will wait and keep looking at them.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser, well then I’m sure it’s the apple cider vinegar??? my stepson accidentally spilt on them when removing vinegar from pot so he could water them.

1 Like