Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

@Hellraiser hey How are you doing? I have a couple of questions so I’m trying to harvest a plant every 8 weeks or id like to try and be perpetual but I need help. I don’t know where to start as you know I have that super closet that is a 2x2x5 with the top chamber a cloning/veg chamber and bottom flower but I’m curious if I’m able to clone in the top and also veg and use the bottom chamber to house mothers and also veg plants until I’m able to move them to the 3x3?

2 Likes

I don’t plant on using supercloset for hydroponics anymore lol so I’m curious if I’m able to get 2 12x24 trays or a 2x2 if not to pricey. For the bottom bigger chamber And get those square white pots I saw you have your mothers in and have a bunch of clones and a couple mothers down there ? What size/brand square pots are good for something like this ? Do you see what I’m trying to do ?

2 Likes

Happy cake day

2 Likes

Or is anybody else able to help me with this ? Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Thanks. Proud to still belong to a group of such great people. So willing to help and support anyone, at any time. Pretty sweet!

5 Likes

Im not yet qualified in that department. Ask on my thread PR’s continuing grow adventures and member’s hub and you will surely get prime info. We use it for just that. Anyone, anytime, is encouraged to post there. Come on over and ask away.:v:

4 Likes

Happy happy birthday Growmie!

2 Likes

Thanks, and its cannaversary. :grin:. I do that all the time by seeing the cake!

4 Likes

A slice of cake is cannaversary a whole cake is birthday.

5 Likes

i had no idea. quality info for the future via my man @Mark0427. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :bomb: :100:

6 Likes

I believe @CooterJuice could answer your question on the super closet

3 Likes

Cool I’m watching your post

1 Like

Smart Pots makes a 2x4 18" tall pot if you wanted to do 1 big pot. 48" might be pushing it though, i believe inside of cabinet is 46"

1 Like

I’m saying I want to try to harvest sooner than 3 /4 months so could I just get a big drip tray for the bottom of the cabinet which is a 2x2 and have a couple mother plants along with some vegging clones that I’m able to move to a 3x3 tent. I know that hellraiser uses something similar to this for mothers

I would keep the mothers in the 1 gallon square pots and I would get 2 gallon square pots for the vegging clones in the same cabinet does this make any sense ?

1 Like

In a perfect world I would want to use the top chamber for the humidity dome and small rooted clones that I would eventually move to the bottom chamber that would house mothers and bigger rooted clones that I would eventually move to the 3x3 tent, that pot that I pictured above is 6x6 inches and 1 gallon which I believe would be good for mothers as they don’t need to be huge and I could use maybe the 7x7 or 9x9 size pot for say 2to4 rooted clones that I would move to tent ? I’m new to the whole perpetual and harvesting more than once every 4 months so have patience with me please lol

2 Likes

Haha, all good. I misunderstood!!! I think your best bet would be to just use a 2x2 tray to capture runoff. And really any pots would work. I assume you want the square ones so you can fit more

4 Likes

I just want it to look good and work it’s going to be a trial and error also any info on mother plants ? I know that they are started from seed 18/6 or 24 hour light I’ve read you keep them for about a year and your able to use a clone from the seed mother to make another mother

1 Like

These were some blue dream right before harvest

This is my super closet

Not exactly what I expected for the 1st time I did 3 blue dream clones and 3 sour diesel seeds and a banana kush. I didn’t expect them to get so tall I put them in flower when they were like 8” tall I had to cut one down cause it was way to tall lol, but I’d like to get a new light for this thing that isn’t so damned hot!

8 Likes

Look good man. Yea sativas can stretch like no other. Heres a pick of my purple ghost candy. From same seed batch. Middle plant in unruly

Mothers you can keep in just about any pot you like @Newt and @Low does a great job of maintaining moms. Check out there grows or i am sure they will chime in here on this post

8 Likes

I keep my clone mothers small. (Four in the back row here)

The oldest (2nd from right) was a cutting taken 7/17/21. The clones taken from the mothers will get just as big as a plant from seed.

14 Likes