Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Just posted some yesterday.

1 Like

@BeeKeeper2. Have you used any notes since you are using FFOF?

1 Like

Nutes!!

1 Like

Where is your journal? Just like to watch

1 Like

Exactly what I do the less transplanting the better for plant.

1 Like

Here you go: First Grow Attempt: NTF and Blueberry

I have a couple of people to tag from here that wanted to follow also, I’ll get that done in a bit.

1 Like

DP I,m not using any nutes as of yet. I made up 3 gal pots, and when these girls dry out a bit, they are getting new digs…

1 Like

BeeKeep. They say no need for nutes with FFOF. What do think. Will you use some?

1 Like

Reminds me of some “Red Bud” back in the '70s…Would stick to your hands…Awesome Job!

2 Likes

Hey @Zee I just took this picture this morning and they looked great

And now a few hours later this is what they are doing now! Do you possibly know what is going on with these things they are starting to act just like a woman! Driving me NUTS!!! lmao

Sry for all the pics just so many of them have this going on

2 Likes

I hear you, they have days of Peace, and moments of terror.

Let’s phone some friends.

@Hellraiser, I saw him earlier, think he is working like I mad man.

What soil are you in, what’s you nute and water schedule? And pH going in?

It doesn’t look bad, the one leaf looks like it laid in soil.
In my research I would guess you have a possible calmag issue.

2 Likes

That’s what I was wondering cuz I I don’t use any calmag I will take a pic in a sec of everything I put in and the amount

1 Like

Yeah I’d go with some calmag and there seems to be a lot of white spots going on also, not sure what it is but I’d do a preventative treatment of neem oil as well in case it is some kind of mildew or some tiny pest.

2 Likes

The white stuff might be drywall lol a few days ago I cut another whole in the wall to bring in new air lmao but here is all of what I use

oh sry and this too a few are starting to curl up and a few are curling down I phed the water to 6.0-6.1 when I fed them 2 days ago with all of this and now this is happening in so lost

2 Likes

This garden pest stuff I have I was told to mix it in with feed once a week but I don’t really feel I should have now? Is that a bad idea to mix it? Also when should I flip to flowering?

1 Like

LOL, yeah probably drywall then. Get the calmag and give that a try at 5ml/gal, Not familiar with that other stuff, the frass and the guano, when you start adding stuff like that or making your own supersoil, you’re kind on your own as most other growers stick with a popular name brand complete fertilizer program that others are familiar with which makes it easier to support and troubleshoot.

2 Likes

I am using happy frog but I depleted the nutes in it when I flushed them earlier this week so I was told to start using all this that I have to bring them back and two days later this is what I get I guess?

2 Likes

Yeah, just need to get them back on track, good thing they are tough plants.

2 Likes

Yea for sure! So when should I give them the calmag? Next feeding? Or should I just mix up a gallon or two and spread it out today?

1 Like

Whenever they are dry enough to take another regular watering.

2 Likes