Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

It’s….what could it be ? first time Grower!!

2 Likes

Oh sweet thanks didn’t know that!!!

1 Like

But I will need them in my contacts in order to do that right??

1 Like

No. You can do that with any post from anybody. Just click the chain links and copy the link provided. Then you can place it anywhere you want when you post. It’s a shortcut to the post where you clicked the links… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See, I just did it for your answer… :nerd_face:

Sorry @Hellraiser , I didn’t mean to hijack!

4 Likes

Sweet ok cool see u learn something new everyday!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

My 18/6 schedule is lights out 11am-5pm. Flipping to flower this weekend. Does it matter if I flip in sequence with current schedule? @Hellraiser. I want to do it so I have feasable times to do maintenance with lights on. Pretty stoked to flip them. Oh and is there anything special i should do to them prior. I.e…feeding, pruning, etc. Thanks again for your help. Couldn’t of done it without ya. And the rest of the crew of course.

2 Likes

Makes no difference when switching from veg to flower, just put them on the light schedule you want them to have for flowering. After the light flip, I would switch to bloom nutes, if your plants are ready for nutes. Also a good time to clean up any sucker branches again.

5 Likes

Damn u know more than me already. Lmao.

4 Likes

Yes they have had maxi grow for few weeks now. Will switch to maxi bloom. Still lay off the silica I take it? Will wait to see how much stretch, then setting net. Continue recharge and cal mag as needed?

1 Like

One last thing @Hellraiser. It was suggested to me to power up the 350r at max Watts, first couple weeks flower to decrease stretch?? Sounds harsh to me, but maybe that’s legit?

1 Like

Silica is good for flowering but can be bad for bending. I use it regardless, don’t really care if I snap a stem now and then, but most would say to save it for after your training is done/in place.

On the light, sure more light can reduce stretch but push too far and plants won’t be happy, can try it for period while you’re there to watch and see how the plants respond.

6 Likes

Every few weeks I’ve been cutting off all these bad leaves since this Zkittles has been a seedling. She’s in promix and perlite getting silica, an Connie, and 5ml calmag. I’ve tried full doses of nutes and doubled the cal mag with nothing to show for it but some burnt leaf tips.

She was really slow growing starting out and didn’t outgrow her solo cup for over a month. Have I maybe overwatered her as a sprout and given her root rot?!

I was seriously considering trashing her last night.

2 Likes

Yeah you got some droop going on there which can be a sign of over watering. How big are the pots, how often and how much water/nutes are you giving? Do you get runoff every time you water?

I wouldn’t trash her, can get her on the right track as she does not look too bad other than the droop and some of the leaves. Could be as easy as waiting another day to water but lets see the answers to the watering questions.

3 Likes

I finally ordered a big calendar back in June so luckily I can give a solid answer :slight_smile: Looks like my veg tent is on a 5 day schedule, 1 gallon for each plant with nutes every watering. Not a lot of runoff just a little near the corners. They’re all in 5 gallon pots, but I can up-pot to a 7 if needed.

Possibly unrelated but of the 2 cuttings I cloned in my dwc cloner, I only kept one. The other did get some really short roots growing but it was covered in a dark green/brown slime so that one got tossed. I’d be lying if I didn’t have your hermied Zkittles in the back of my head, and wondering if maybe I just got a dud… not an ILGM seed, but with the failure to thrive… I don’t know. All my other plants are doing great so far other than that one Northern Lights monstercrop clone, but that one is probably better left for your clone thread.

2 Likes

Giving plenty of water/nutes so I don’t think you’re under watering, which leads back to over watering. 5 gal pots should be fine for plants that size so I don’t think up-potting is needed or would help.

I’d go a day longer (maybe even 2 days on the next water/feed - just watch for wilt - which looks much worse than droop) between watering/feedings and see if that helps with the droop and leaf issues.

8 Likes

Surely not worthy of trash?!

Thank you as always for your help and advice. Today is day 5 since last watering on Monday. Give her another day or more you think?

3 Likes

Looks dry enough I would water the plant is looks very droopy
Try and feel the weight of the pot before and after watering so you will be able to tell when it’s time to water again (light pot time to water any weight wait another day and re-check)
I would also water to 10-20% run off and check your PH and PPM’s to see how everything is going and what you will need to feed at next watering

6 Likes

Totally agree with you… :nerd_face:

4 Likes