Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Yeah before i started using carbon filters, during flowering, my friends coming over to my house would say they could smell that sweet stink a hundred yards away if they were coming from downwind. A carbon filter is cheap insurance.

6 Likes

I mean I have one, but it cuts my airflow in half basically. Its not bad yet out there. Occasional burst of it. Which I personally enjoy while outside doing whatever.

New pictures and update…. The journey begins!!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Im always up for a journey. Hop on mine too if you’d like.PR first real grow and 2x4 grand opening

1 Like

4 Likes

It is. 4x4x80. I got the clones in they are all a week old

3 Likes

Well system has been changed and here are the clones

3 Likes

I know my grow dont even come close to touching ur grows and i can smell my zkittlez autos in my driveway about 50 to 75 feet away from my room. Windows and doors in house r always closed and locked i vent into my crawl up above but when we come home if wind is blowing from the house way to the drive u smell it as soon as u open car doors. My neighbor dont know i grow and she tells me all the time. Someone has to have a skunk under there house super close because thats all we smell around this area is skunky smells. Then she says well maybe we have a neighbor growing pot around here too. Lol. I says could be its legal to do. We have a korean family that lives behind us and one guy is alw a ys out snoking doobs on the porch so she is now thinking it is them growing and not a skunk.

10 Likes

I’m legal where I grow and exhaust 2 tents outside and I have no filters when the late part of flower hits I can smell it at the streets, my wife doesn’t care for smell inside so I put a bowl of white vinegar near my return duct in basement works great no more smell in house :+1:

6 Likes

It seems that when the lights go off that the smell increases ALOT for 4 or 5 hours. Anybody else notice this ?

5 Likes

I do, but I figured just random? Im 6 weeks veg and pretty strong already. Mango kush. Photo. Maybe they “exhaling” while resting.

5 Likes

I’m just starting week 5 of flower

1 Like

Not that I’ve noticed or just got used to it over the years.

4 Likes

Should I wait to cut off smallest, lowest secondarys that I don’t think will make to top, till right before I flip to flower?

Lol, my Zkittles autos are in week 11 and stinking to high heaven, not to mention the Gelato autos are also in week 11. Growing them in a well ventilated room with no filters, can smell them form 60ft and my neighbors boundary wall is only 15ft away! They are in their 70s and always outside gardening…

4 Likes

If you know they won’t make it close to the canopy (small, short, or spindly) then can cut them now rather than waiting to not waste plant resources on them, if not sure give them a chance and remove before flipping to flower.

5 Likes

Watts up to 140. Seems low to some but upping Lil bit each day. They look good though. Tons of new branches/ tops.

@Hellraiser

I’m on the middle of week 8 I already been flushing but for some reason a couple of these plants don’t seem like they’re finishing at the same time

6 Likes