Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Thank You Hellraiser! Great info… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know you are not asking me but… let them shut off at usual time. When they are “asleep” make the change…
2 hours off the end, add 2 hours to the front…

Same thing with 12/12, let them shut off at normal time and shave the hours off the front or back.

2 Likes

I would just change the hours to what you want, no biggie. One shorter or longer night is not going to do anything while in veg. In flowering, any light change I always go for a longer night over a shorter one.

8 Likes

Im early to bed, early to rise, and would like to do maintenance sooner than later after work. Pretty much my entire reasoning behind it. I assumed at this stage, no harm done with my photos. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I remember you were talking about Frenchy and how you like his Hash making technique and skills.

He just passed away. May he RIP

13 Likes

Yeah, just found out a little while ago, pretty devastated.

@Cannabian started a thread on it.

8 Likes

@Hellraiser hey buddy can you explain how this went wrong and why she turned into he overnight, strain is Willy Nelson seed came from a bag I picked up, vegged her 14 weeks to beast her out and bam!

Uploading: 16112C83-D298-440F-BB9C-AA69804FAD49.jpeg…
Processing: D68FADB5-E7C0-4C69-AB94-F92005EEC6B6.jpeg…

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

This is a dude plant. @OldHillbilly

3 Likes

Was probably a dude in hiding, didn’t show itself till flower I’m guessing. A few of my plants ended up the same even though I was sure they had to be female. Mine were also bag seeds.

3 Likes

Damn bag seed

2 Likes

Well, any regular non fem seed has a higher chance of being male than female I believe. Bag seed or bank those odds don’t really change.

Rolling the same dice right now myself (regular not bag)

3 Likes

This just popped up overnight, I guess no tellin since I push my nutes and temp was 96 in tent today and yesterday, I stressed it badly I think

3 Likes

96 in tent?! How did that happen?

I read on the real growers site or discord or maybe heard them say on the show(sorry) not to store it mixed overnight. To use it that day. I use it after im basically done feeding and give them a good drink of my recharge and jacks mixed last so i am not flushing it out

4 Likes

I now have a good routine/system. Any extras and I let the wife use on her plants! " see honey, this wasn’t just for me". :laughing:.

6 Likes

Yeah looks like a straight up dude, not seeing any female parts at all. It was just a boy the whole time.

2 Likes

Dang man he’s a beast to! What a let down, thanks brother