Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Ewww on blue dream 2. I wonder where that terp profile comes from. You did it justice though. I’d want to smoke it just to say yeah I smoked that but ewww. :joy:

Awesome job Hellraiser!

1 Like

Here’s my main bud storage, was a DVD media holder. Cigar humidors sitting on top. A couple pounds in there, also have some other jars stashed around the house, a few under the bed and a few in the freezer

28 Likes

@Hellraiser Im about to transition my LSD into flower and did some lollipopping. I heard C02 bags would help the plants deal with higher temps. Would it make a difference when I put it into flower?

2 Likes

Wow that’s an elite setup. Basically like a mini dispensary. I might have to steal this idea :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of CO2 bags or buckets in a unsealed environment, don’t think they are worth the time or expense and feel lots of fresh air is to the way to go instead. But yes, higher levels of CO2 allow for higher temps. If going to use a CO2 bag, best to start up the bag a week or 2 before flowering as it takes it a while to get going.

6 Likes

I have started the Zkittlez coco grow:

14 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::ok_hand::ok_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That’s great I’ll be following along!

3 Likes

Please tag me on that one. Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

You have been tagged.

3 Likes

Very very very nice. Awesome grow awesome flowers awesome pictures :camera:
You be very pleased with that I bet

1 Like

That is a very impressive cabinet you got going there @ hellraiser.
Well done.
Sure like to have a show case like that one day.
Cheers

3 Likes

Well guys 2 good news in 1 day apera pen showed up and the uva lights were shipped at 1211 today.

6 Likes

I have that Apera PH20 as well, great ph meter for the price. Might want some storage solution for it if you didn’t get some already, I notice that I’ve not had to recalibrate much since using the storage solution.

3 Likes

I got some coming figured it would show up with the pen but says by friday. Cant leave the pen lay on the side either huh. Fluid leaks out

1 Like

Yep, I keep it upright or the storage fluid will leak and make a mess in the case.

1 Like

Thanks! Its my first grow ever! It looks pleasing enough to me lol! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Love my pH 20 when I want to double check my AN nutes always right on!

3 Likes

Jack’s in Coco huh?

OK - pen n paper out… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

i need to give it a bigger home so it can really spread out. Just haven’t gotten around to that. This is what I call my devils ivy.

2 Likes