Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Nice, today’s the start of week 3 for me as well. I wanna do a heavy defoliation like that but I may be too scared this grow.

@CitrusCircus buddy you got to just do it don’t worry you won’t hurt your plants in about a week afterwards I’ll love you for plus it’s your third week so this is when you want to do your last defoliation last trim and get all those small bottom but sites out of there that aren’t going to add too much don’t be scared you got to just do it

2 Likes

I had to laugh. this is what the google machine came up with when I searched Bud Box
I must have to refine my search

5 Likes

So this is what the plant looks like now a day later after transplant.

It seem to respond well to the transplant with new soil despite the nitrogen deficiencies. It looks like that the leaves on the lower nodes are not going to survive. So should I cut everything below the 3rd node?

Also I see some spots on the leaves. Is this result from the same deficiency or something else. Cant tell if its light burn or not because I did increase the wattage from 75 to 85 on my HLG 135w

1 Like

Definitely not an authority here.Like yourself, I’m here for the education.
I was given some clones at the end of July and transplanted them into 5 gallon smart pots with the COM stonington blend. 6 weeks later they are both doing very well with zero added nutes until this week. I’m not even sure they need the extra nutes right now. I ordered some AN nutes and couldn’t help but to give them a 1/4 dose for experimentation.
Not sure if it made a difference, but I will continue small doses just to learn. I would like to believe the buds on the flowering plant definitely grew.
Stonington is supposed to take a plant to finish in a 15 gallon pot. So depending on what size pots they are in, maybe the stonington is needing a little help to keep them going. Maybe try a 1/4 dose and watch them closely? I think you will find having PH and PPM meters very reassuring when it comes to adding nutrients.

1 Like

Question re. sensizym.
I am a little confused about its period of use during veg.
Depending on what calculator you use, you get different results.
Using the nutrient calculator, it is used all weeks of veg.
However, if you use the feed chart created at Free Custom Advanced Nutrients Feeding Charts for You
then again the use is different. Under intermediate grower, the organic feed chart does not include sens- while the Organic and natural recipe uses it during the first couple of weeks. So, I thought I would come to the AN source and ask you what your recommendation for it use is.

Some where along the way I asked about your fan & filter set up. I decided to move both out of the tent.
An auto, three photos and a clone this is what I did. Post 39
As always, thanks

1 Like

I’m wondering if I just had a calcium deficiency, bugs, PH too high, new light… combination of all those things maybe? The plants are seeming a little better 2 nights later since ph’ed watering with cal-mag and a spray down with captain Jack’s.

Still wondering if I should start adding nutrients or not.

And what can we do with this gorgeous soil after harvest? OK to re-use it? Start treating it as though all the nutrients are exhausted?

Yeah, I’m not qualified to answer with any certainty but it sounds like you did a good job troubleshooting so far. If they look happier you’re probably on the right course.
I’ll probably throw the used up stuff into compost. I’m hoping to do a vegetable garden next year.
What size pots are they in?

7 gallon planters, but probably only 5 gallons full lol!

1 Like

man I wish my tent was this trimmed up.
2 weeks to go. I am worried to death about wpm and what not. I have all kinds of fans and exhaust though and keeping the rh way down now.

2 Likes

Gotcha, I’m sure someone with more knowledge can advise you on feeding. I’m just winging it using what I have learned here.

“Flowering is the easy part” they said. Cruise control they said

6 Likes

yea I stood there looking into my 4x8 with my hands on my hips for a while today . Then just said :poop:. thats a lot of plant going on in here.

1 Like

Let me see these plants

2 Likes

there is photos over here in my journal. I only took a picture of half the 4x8 for today with 8 in it. The plants on the side you dont see are about 4 inches taller. . I also have a 4x4 with 4 in it.

You don’t use sensizym until flower. During veg you use grow a/b and b52 and voodoo juice( for the First 2 weeks)

1 Like

What’s with the discolored spot in this plant anyone please?

Thanks - I am new to AN and using the OIM line as much as possible. I have not yet expanded my menu to include Voodo and or Piranha. They are included with compatible NATURAL product option.

When I use the nutrient calculator, this is what I get

1 Like

Oh it must be different when you are going organic.

I am using connoisseur and it only calls for grow a/b, b52, & voodoo during veg

2 Likes

A little different. Plus switching nutrient lines adds to the learning curve. Have you been using the connie line for long? Certainly a lot of options as you go up experience levels.

1 Like