Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Is that ff coco loco in the pic?

Yes, a seed can be started in coco loco. If you’ve been waiting weeks, probably time to give up on them and try again.

I don’t want what I’m doing wrong then

Ok thanks. I was gonna order FF Happy Frog w Mycro and AN nutrients down the line. Basically the method you did. They should be coming Thursday or Friday. Hopefully the plant can hold until then.

2 Likes

Follow my seed starting guide at the very beginning of this journal, same steps would work fine with coco loco.

3 Likes

Yeah dude. I fell victim to those as well. The exact same light.

It will start a good seedling but give you crap buds.

Read this. Blurple Buyer’s Support Group

4 Likes

Bud shots before harvest

Here is G3, chopping her tomorrow. My daughter calls her Chocolate Gorilla as she smells like sweet chocolate after squeezing on her buds.

13 Likes

A closeup of G2 (Vickie), famous for her large cone-head colas, still got a little longer to go.

12 Likes

Close look at G1, I really like the way she looks, she has a few more days, probably chop this weekend.

13 Likes

Miss vickie definitely got more white hairs than her sister

2 Likes

Blackmoon chiming in.
Re your issue and question on the snapped top with the limited knowledge i have. I want to put my neck out there and say it must be like doing an accidental topping.
Just above a node. The plant will put out 2 new leaders 2 heads better than 1.
I stand to be corrected
Cheers

2 Likes

Can’t forget the Cherry

15 Likes

Awesome hellraiser.
Your amazing.
Your knowledge deduction and willingness to help is amazing.
Praise gratitude love

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful @Hellraiser

3 Likes

Your growing skills are amazing
Your photos are fantastic
Your knowledge brilliant
And your sharing is 2nd to none

5 Likes

Hellraiser for President 2020

9 Likes

My gorrilla glue gave off the scent of chocolate and coffee in the evenings of its harvest window.
Still does whats left of it in my cured jars.
Your a master of this field @Hellraiser
Service is the high road to unity
You must be a sage

4 Likes

That G3 girls bud look so similar to my Bubble gum girl.

harvesting on Monday, can’t wait to show you what I pull. Thanks for everything!

You typically wait 2 weeks after transplant to 7 gallon before you flip to flower. I don’t think the veg girls will let me do that, am going to give them a week, any advice on doing that?

3 Likes

Mouthwatering :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Flowering a week after transplant will work out just fine.

If you ever find yourself in a situation where you think you vegged too long, girls got too tall, you can always do the first few weeks of flowering with the MH bulb, will reduce the stretch by a large amount.

Can’t wait to see your harvest!

3 Likes