Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Temps get down to 65/67F at night, since running AC most of the night. I always get great harvest colors.

3 Likes

You’re right on the edge of needing one, could get by without one probably as long as you keep moving lots of air but would be nice to have to bring RH down for the last few weeks of flowering at least or extra humid days that pop up. Like now, monsoon season here, the only time I ever think about getting a dehumidifier.

4 Likes

I fear it will only get worse as they grow too. It’s 29% humidity outside in so cal right now. Clearly I have no understanding of humidity lol

3 Likes

@Hellraiser do you know a good way to get some extra height out of your lights once the rope hangers run out of slack?

2 Likes

I would run the cables back through the carabiner a couple times. Thats what I am going to have to do. I am all the way up in mine right now.

2 Likes

Check out my grow journal. There’s a great example of getting the height you need with ratchet ropes around post 33.

1st grow. Let the adventure begin!

3 Likes

Your the post I seen this on but I couldn’t remember who it was. Thanks my brother👍 I’ve only been in flower a little under a week and they are growing insanely Fast right now so I’m trying to get a jump on the light issue I might have

1 Like

I put the clip from the ratchet rope straight into the fixtures. Not sure if the wholes on your fixtures are large enough… great if they are.

Happy Growing!!

8 Likes

And I’d venture to say… if the wholes on your fixture aren’t large enough. Short s hook will bridge the gap.
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

I remove any hanging wires the light comes with and just use the ratchet hangers directly to the light if I need more height, which I did in my flowering tent.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser how’s it going, I’m a big fan of what you grow and certainly what you know. I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on my unconventional grow ( to say the least)? I’ve got yellowing on the tips that’s getting progressively worse it seems. My journal is called “My new favorite hobby ( I hope)” I’ve got pictures I just took this morning, if you wouldn’t mind taking a look and giving me your feedback I would really appreciate it​:+1::+1:
I know you get a lot of the same requests so whenever you get a chance is cool with me. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Looks like just a bit of leaf tip burn, from a little too much tiger bloom, it’s telling you to back off a little on the bloom ferts, she looks good otherwise, no biggie.

1 Like

Just ordered Zkittlez and Banana Kush fem seeds from ILGM, will grow one of those strains after the Blue Dream girls move to the flowering tent.

9 Likes

I feel WAY better now, thanks. I was planning next watering to go only water with molasses, maybe the watering after that as well? I wonder if adding mykos to the water would help at this point

1 Like

I’d go with the water and molasses for next watering, after that you can just do a weaker bloom feeding, don’t want to make them too hungry either at this point of bud growing. Don’t think the mykos would really help the situation as they help your plants take up even more nutrients. We all get a little tip burn from pushing the nutes in hope of bigger buds, just ease back a little bit on the tiger bloom and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

I just ordered the zkittlez and strawberry cough last night lol excited for the zkittlez

1 Like

Ever have one of those mornings?

It’s watering day for the flowering tent. I wake up, start up the coffee pot then mix my nutes. After mixing nutes, I say lets check the ppm of the nute mix for the hell of it (shouldn’t have), so I do and the readout says 1850. WTF??? That’s like double what it should be, did I somehow add twice the amount of all ingredients? I think not, is the damn PPM meter broke? I turn it off, back on, check again and it’s saying 1850 again, at least it’s consistent.

I decide to go drink a cup of coffee and ponder the situation. I could pour half of it out and add more RO water and that will bring it down to the 925 it should be. But I’m thinking there is no way I doubled the amounts. So I start thinking, what could make the reading twice what it should be? Finally dawned on me, DUH!!! the ppm meter was set to EC instead of PPM where I usually have it and EC is exactly twice the value of (hannah 500 scale) PPM. Go back to the meter, turn it on and notice the little EC in the corner, hit the shift button and it changes to PPM, test the nute mix and it’s at 925, exactly where it should be. All this for nothing, why the hell did I want to check PPM???

12 Likes

Grew some Zkittlez outdoor last year, seriously sticky juicy buds, like dripping… :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’m gonna do the Zkittlez next.

5 Likes

So you wouldn’t forget how, apparently you did! :slight_smile:.

1 Like