Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Sure, transplant and feed them up.

1 Like

Hey @Hellraiser I have been reading your grow journal for a while and it’s been helping me prep for my first grow. Yesterday I planted to LSD seeds in solo cups. These were the lights I used [Shengsite 75w grow light](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XCJ3YBW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) just for germination. My dad doesn’t really know anything about growing so I would usually be over there tending to the seeds. I planted them about 10pm EST last night. (They were pre germinated 24-72 hrs prior with water and paper towel method.) He sent me a photo this morning of both seedlings and it seems that the taproot for 1 of them is exposed to the light. My dad doesn’t get back from work until 12 a.m tomorrow. Will it die and be too late by then? This light is a placeholder for my spiderfarmer but I don’t know if the light is strong enough to kill it.

1 Like

Hard to tell from the pics but if the tap root grew up into the open air and light, then best to cover it with some soil so it doesn’t dry out, just move some of the soil around it, over the exposed root, or gently push the root under the soil.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I don’t live with him so I can’t get into the apartment until he comes home from work at 10p.m. So by then it should be around a day since I planted it. Will it still survive by then?

1 Like

No telling, it may or may not. If it’s tip is exposed then not good, if it’s another part of the root, could be ok til then.

2 Likes

Welcome @WizG

1 Like

@Blue89 Do those cups have drainage holes in the bottom? You need good drainage, especially in coco. Assuming you have good drainage, I would water that coco at least every other day with about a 1/2 strength nute solution. Add cal/mag to the water at full recommended strength. PH adjust your solution to 5.8 or 5.9. Drainage is crucial as you want significant runoff out of the bottom as you water.

1 Like

Yea there’s tons of holes in both cups and I was thinking about watering them tomorrow and giving them more nutes cuz I gave them some on first feeding

If i was you i’d use 1 gal plastic. Use fabric for your final 5-7 gal pot

2 Likes

Cool gotcha thanks brother this is my first time trying coco I mean I think I pretty much have the basics down with soil lol here are my babies week 8 flower and harvesting 3 of the 4 on Sunday so hopefully I will have over a pound? Lol

@Hellraiser thank you for all the amazing advice and tips you have given along the way man this Sunday will be all together from start to finish 15 weeks the time has almost come to an end but guess what still gotta wait another flipping 2 months lmao

14 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: @Blue89

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me how long a typical grow takes them from sprout to harvest? My current schedule has me taking 120 days and that’s if I don’t wait for my younger plants to hit 7 weeks from sprout and I feel like that’s longer than I’ve read.

Beautiful! @Blue89

2 Likes

Well done nice.
Happy trimming

2 Likes

Typical grow length really depends on how long you want to veg. The longer you veg, the bigger the plants, the bigger the plants, the bigger the harvest. I like to veg for a minimum of 8 weeks, then average flowering time is say 8 weeks. So for me, a grow takes 4 months at least. You can take that down to around 3 months with only a 4 week veg but yield will be much less. I count the veg stage from the day the sprout breaks thru the ground to the day you switch to 12/12.

10 Likes

Looking great, you will have a nice harvest, looks like it’s in the pound range.

4 Likes

I vegged for 11 week, and end of week 5 of flower. I will pass 120 days, and still have 5 more weeks, and my harvest shows it! :slight_smile:

Hell told me to do it…lol

7 Likes

Question for the pros.

The tallest cola on my cookies plant, the only one that is turning purple, has some leaves high up that are yellowing off.

Is this normal for 6/7 weeks of flower?

Heres some pics.

Everything else on the plant is very green. Its just the spots on the main cola that i pictured. Its the plant in the back.

I have heard of plants yellowing from the bottom up in late-ish flower. And ive seen plants yellow all over in late flower. But never this.

Any input is appreciated.

6 Likes

Normal, upper leaves will fade out and change color a bit in late flowering.

8 Likes

Thats what i needed to hear. Thanks a million.

You have become my easy button from Staples.

Any time i have a question i pop over and push the button and get a fast and simple response. I love it.

6 Likes