Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

I only use the mykos root enhancer, and add it during transplants.

4 Likes

I wish I knew that before I bought my T6!

1 Like

Thanks Ash. I actually spent the afternoon with my daughter Ashley. Sorry for slow reply. Hope all is well with your garden.

That’s awesome, hope you enjoyed your time. No worries at all and thank you, hope everything goes well with the rest of your growing! I’ll tag a long if you dont mind

Love to have you aboard

Thanks! Sorry i ran out of likes but i book marked your grow journal, get ready for some questions soon haha. check out my journal if you like Journal 1: First Grow Ever

1 Like

Check out that podcast. “Growcast” He’s always giving out coupon codes for stuff. Nutrient lines, gorilla grow tents, AC infinity … plus it’s good podcast

4 Likes

haha! thats funny

1 Like

I agree with hellraiser completly. I have a 4x4 and have a 4" with carbon and even vented outside. RH dropped but still didnt do the job. I got a vivo home brand 6 in from amazon and just suspended it at top adove lights. I used large zip ties. Absolutely no smell. Not vented outside either. Works great!! I live in a townhouse.

3 Likes

Thanks Neo for the heads up. I’ll check out soon.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to it at night and the growcast is great. Super informative and theres some good discussions. Not gonna lie though it puts me right to sleep. Back in the 90s my father was a truck driver and I remember going to work with him a couple times as a little kid, late at night, sitting in the sleeper and he would listen to these wierd late night discussion shows on the radio. It kind of reminds me of that and luls me right to sleep.

1 Like

@Hellraiser what’s going on boss man, got another question for you… I know I know, what’s new lol…

What is the distance of your lights from your plants in your flower tent? I have my lights at about 20 inches or so from the plants with the exception of some branches that have shot up. I’m wondering if I should leave the lights there and let the girls grow into them more, or should I have the lights closer already?

1 Like

What light do you have?

1 Like

The 550 is 20 inches over my tallest colas, HLG recommends 24-32 inches for my light.

2 Likes

I have 1 HLG 300L Rspec and 1 Spider Farmer 2000 in there

9 Likes

love the setup man! plants look nice and healthy too

2 Likes

HLG recommends 18-24" for the 300L.

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s my first time growing, and let me say. I’m freaking hooked. I love it, been trying to do my absolute best with them

6 Likes

I’ve been seeing posts that deal with watering and how long it takes. Just wondering how long the watering process is taking for y’all.

I watered/fed my 4 girls in the flowering tent this morning before work. The time it took me:

5 minutes to mix the water/nutes.
8 minutes of actual watering time/back and forth to fill my gallon pitcher
Took a shower/shave/brush teeth (15 minutes)
4 minutes of sucking up most of the runoff (don’t have to get every drop)

So it took me 17 actual minutes to water, I do this twice a week.

10 Likes

My lights come on around 9pm so thats actually when i get off work which times out perfectly. I usually have my gallon of water with the air stone running from lunch time around 3:30 all the way until 9 so that when im ready to water her, the water is dechlorinated and good to go

10 minutes to mix the nutrients with the water then pH
2 minutes to water the one plant that i have
leave for 5 minutes
come back to drain the run off and usually takes 5 minutes

so a total of 17 minutes as well hahah

Keep in mind im only dealing with one plant and im a beginner. At first it used to take me 30 minutes or so to get my feeding mix and pH right

5 Likes