Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

I mixed up a batch of FF nutes following their schedule. 2300ppm. I divided that gallon up into 3. Got the PPM around 700. I then added a CC of each of the trio, to get my PPM to 950. I PH’d to 7.0 and gave’em a drink. I’ll watch the tips. Thanks for your input. It’s priceless.

1 Like

Some nice looking girls there @Hellraiser, was wondering when I first started reading your thread why I couldnt find info on Your Cherry Ice Cream creation :grin:
Those are some seriously wild crushed bud pics, never seen purple that saturated in buds :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, it’s a creation/mix of mine that turned out pretty well, and I love really strong purple weed.

3 Likes

Have you ever thought of entering it into a Cannabis Cup?

1 Like

Yes, many times and I certainly may when I retire from my career in 2026. But til then my face can’t be showing up in any magazines or websites in pictures with a cannabis cup award in my hand, goodbye career, my professional world is too small and I’m too recognizable and I work for a company that still has a stick up it’s ass and still very illegal in my state.

17 Likes

Can’t post pics in this thread so see next thread

2 Likes

@Hellraiser when did you install the net for scrog?

2 Likes

Being a slave to the perpetual grow schedule, I have to wait til the flowering tent is empty before moving the plants from the veg tent over and setting them up in the screen, so anywhere from 8-10 weeks usually. If I didn’t have to do that, I would start them on the screen a couple/few weeks earlier, around week 6, then let them grow into it a week or 2 then flip to flowering.

6 Likes

I see! So we can look forward to you doing that on the forum!!!

1 Like

Yes, coming up shortly.

5 Likes

Go to part 5 to continue

Oh no here we go again!

Once again, can’t post pics in my previous threads so part 5

1 Like

Starting the harvest of the flowering tent after seeing about 15% amber trichs and 2 days of darkness, one last group pic

27 Likes

Closer look at a bud

23 Likes

Another bud

16 Likes

Some other buds

19 Likes

@Hellraiser Why 2 days of dark?

1 Like

One of the smaller colas before trim

Just off all the leaf you can get to

14 Likes