Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Yeah sometimes i wanna just up root an head some where that is cooler and legal to do what we all love but this state is just awesome lol i know i sound like a homer and @Hellraiser sorry to hijack with all our texas talk that just sound so appealing of you have any seeds that your willing to part ways with would love to donate to you for them i am a big indica fan but i love how hybrids can give both experiences

1 Like

No seeds, clone only strain. And with no PMs here, no safe way to give/get info and stay safe unfortunately.

So, you keep your seedling in solo cups in Happy Frog for three weeks. Are you adding nutes at any point in the solo cup?

1 Like

Aw yes i forgot about that them genetic sound awesome tho that purple is crazy

2 Likes

Almost 3 weeks, they sprouted on 4/8 and was transplanted 4/26, so 18 days above ground they were transplanted to 3 gals and gave their first light feeding at that time.

1 Like

Will be adding this to the next flowering session, the HLG 730nm far red flowering initiator led bulb. Basically makes your plants go to sleep faster by changing the phytochrome state in 5-10 minutes rather than a couple hours that it usually takes. You run it for 5-10 minutes after your usual flowering light schedule and allows you to use a 13/11 flowering light schedule for faster harvests (supposedly).

5 Likes

That sounds interesting. There’s so much that goes into growing these ladies. I remember when miracle grow and tap water was my go to.

1 Like

Oh yeah Texas pride!!!

2 Likes

Would this have a similar effect?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H2Y5U4M/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_1PF5Eb1EKQ9GF

I bought three of these when I was first setting up. I have no idea why.

1 Like

Yea im in Houston tx and we have high humidity and heat

1 Like

Do you just use old fashioned light timers for your lighting controls?

1 Like

That would not have the same effect as it’s 660nm rather than 730nm, different wavelengths, different functions. The 660nm is great as an addition during flowering for the deep red rays but does not affect the phytochrome state as the 730nm far red wavelength does. The 660nm would be used all the time your light is on, and the 730nm is only used for 3-10 minutes after your lights turn off.

2 Likes

I do use the old style mechanical timers but with the addition of that 730nm bulb, I’m moving to a digital programmable timer with 2 independently programmable outlets for the flower tent, so I can program it to run my main light (HLG 550 r spec) then when that turns off, turn on the 730nm light for 10 minutes.

5 Likes

kind of a shame that something that tasty cant ve smoked and enjoyed… unless you want to be in a coma!

1 Like

Yeah it’s my night time coma weed for sure. Prefer something like Sour Diesel for day time use, will have to do another run of that soon. Not so bad if you can limit yourself to just a couple hits but who can stop at that? it’s like potato chips.

10 Likes

Yeah its like the weed I grew in my tomato patch last year, I cant smoke more than 2 hits. Im goingbto give it all away after this batch is done. It doesn’t have the terp profile I like. Its an Alien Rift… good for chronic smokers that can handle wheelchair and dont care about the finer details…

4 Likes

I hear dat! I got a volcano I could be satisfied with one bag but end up doing 2 wth! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: bought me some sour d couple yrs ago it was killer I may have to get some next time Ilgm has a sale. Hey hell you using any other seed banks with success always looking for the latest and greatest strains, you be killing it! What a grow!

1 Like

Thanks! Other than ILGM, I also buy seeds from seedsman and MSNL.

3 Likes

Does seeds man take debitbcards?

They do but it’s a crapshoot if it’ll work or not from what I hear, depends on your issuing bank allowing international transactions, some do, some don’t. I use a credit card with no problem.

4 Likes