Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Im going to use the thai method of scrogging in my greenhouse. Im going to wait a bit more for the tops to double up, then put 3 horizontal 1x2 like a ladder up the back wall, then 3 in front. Then I will poke 2x2 across anywhere the branches need support. The thais use bamboo… seems to be a shortage of bamboo in Canada! :laughing:
Oh and yer dope looks amazing! Big props on the product, hope it smokes as good as it looks!

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

I got the new 3x3x8 Gorilla tent in, just waiting for the flowering girls to finish up before taking the old tent down and put the new one up. If I wasn’t using a screen, I would have done that this past weekend. It was time for a new tent anyway, been using the old Apollo tent for 6 years and the main zipper was starting to act up, surprised I got so many years of use from it, amazing value.

With the taller Gorilla tent, will let the girls get a bit taller above the screen and maybe use a another screen for dual screen action.

7 Likes

Yep, very aggravating, I can’t post any more pics this thread, it already shut me down.

1 Like

This is the worst thing to happen to knowledge and understanding since the burning of the Library of Alexandria and I think that may be an understatement.

3 Likes

Sorry to bust in just wanted to see if it would let me post a pic.

1 Like

Go to part 4 to continue

3 Likes

I think myfriend or Dbrn can merge them into one.

Can’t post pics in my other journals so part 4 it is.

Let’s start with the flowering tent, the Cherry Ice Cream clones are approaching week 10 and almost ready to harvest, a few amber trichs are showing up so just a few more days.

30 Likes

A closer look at a bud

23 Likes

yea that looks tasty. Who are the parents for that strain? @Hellraiser

3 Likes

The 3 Gorilla Glues and 1 Cherry clone in veg are getting large and eager to start flowering

16 Likes

The outdoor Gorilla Glue is doing well in the 100 degree Texas heat

20 Likes

Thanks! It’s a mix of mine of Cherry Do Si Do and Ice Queen, killer stuff.

5 Likes

Do you have a shot of their underside. The structure of the branches and stems is interesting and informative to see what generates the canopy.
Is Cherry in her name for her coloring or sweet disposition?

3 Likes

Works well for both, love the color, flavor, potency, stickyness, ease of growing, my absolute favorite thing to smoke and grow. Will get a underside shot in a few.

2 Likes

The underside

14 Likes

Nice. Sounds pretty good. First time growing it?

1 Like

No, been growing it for a couple years now. Here is what the dried bud of it looks like.

28 Likes

@appleyardjr267 The cherry ice cream after the grinder

28 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::ok_hand::muscle::100::fire::fire:

1 Like