Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Yeah the Cherry is just covered with trichs, even the fan leaves are sticky. Temps are 78-79F with lights on and 65-66 during dark cycle.

11 Likes

Man those are some long pistils! Beautiful plants :slight_smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s beautiful @Hellraiser just beautiful!! I don’t think I’ve seen that level of frost so early in flowering yet I think that is amazing!!!

5 Likes

Here’s a closeup of a bud on the plant that was pollinated, very obvious the pollination was successful at this point with the swelled up calyxes, she’s pregnant.

37 Likes

Looking real good there.

2 Likes

Nice work!!

5 Likes

Amazing. Well played sir!

3 Likes

What else would you expect outta that guy!![quote=“Zee, post:996, topic:67210, full:true”]
Nice work!!
[/quote]

2 Likes

Hmm jacks plant looks a bit nicer but the AN plant looks to have more bud sites. Nice looking grow tho as always

2 Likes

That’s what I say

2 Likes

@Hellraiser ,Could you help me understand how to lower the EC?
I am thinking just adding more water to the already mixed nutes.
Thanks

3 Likes

Sure, just add water to dilute the mixed nutes to the desired EC.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input. I did a water only feeding and the plants got that vibrant green back. You are a master boss man

3 Likes

@Hellraiser when you have your final scrog setup for flowering, do you have your trays sitting at an angle to help you get the runoff out ?

3 Likes

Yes, they’re sitting at a slight angle so I can get most of the runoff from the front of the tray.

I put one of these under the trays near the back

https://www.amazon.com/Potrisers-32-Standard-supports-statuary/dp/B0037MTEU0/

9 Likes

Day 38 of flowering, cranking up the lights a little, hitting 1200 average umols across the canopy, for a DLI of 51.84 with HLG 550 rspec at 480 watts and HLG 260 at 240 watts for 740 watts + the 60 watts of UVA for 800 total watts with lights about 26" above canopy. Will see how they take it.

25 Likes

Time to check the clones for the next grow, they look to be growing already.

20 Likes

Most of them are showing roots (or at least nubs) at this point, been 10 days in the cloner. I will be planting them next weekend.

21 Likes

I noticed even though you use the cloner , you still cut tour branches at a 45 degree angle. Is that just cause you’ve always done that, like force of habit? Or does it help with the roots

2 Likes

Yeah just habit, I don’t even think about it, makes no real difference in rooting performance.

4 Likes