Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Beautiful girls man

3 Likes

@ConcreteBudz

No telling but the ILGM info says up to 9% CBD with very low THC, but impossible to know without lab tests. I donā€™t smoke much CBD, itā€™s for my son mostly who prefers CBD bud these days so Iā€™ll just go by his review of it when ready.

I will have a taste test of it though as it smells very nice and I am curious how much THC I can feel from it.

Yeah I think most of the racy buzz comes from clear trichs but can also be affected by whether the plant is sativa or indica dominant, (the strawberry kush seems very indica) and I never really feel any raciness from the indica leaning strains even with some clears and being CBD will probably also lessen racy feelings.

Yes, should have a little amount of THC and a lot more CBD.

9 Likes

Wall to wall of bud what a bud factory you got there!

6 Likes

OK, so whatā€™s up with the Cherry hermie situation and why am I still growing them?

Any other strain I would have the hermies out of there immediately but with the Cherry, something was telling me to wait and see what happens, canā€™t really explain it, just had a feeling I should wait. All the Cherry plants have shown male sacs at this point.

So over the last week Iā€™ve been seeing something really strange going on with the Cherry plants. The male sacs are falling off before they mature and open.

Yes you read that right, all the plants are dropping off the male sacs before they mature and open. Also the male sacs are only showing up in the pre-flower locations, not growing on the buds. The buds are as female as can be.

Hereā€™s a dropped male sac before it could open. I see this in all the pots.

This is wild, am I losing touch with reality? Strangest genetics ever.

So Iā€™m gonna keep rolling with these crazy ā€œhermiesā€.

39 Likes

Tents are looking great :+1:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how one would even begin to explain thatā€¦

ā€œWe have such sights to show youā€¦ā€

7 Likes

Check out the crazy amount of trichs on the leaves of this this Cherry (the tallest one). Looking very nice and the tent smells of strong sour Cherry every time I open it.

35 Likes

Hereā€™s one of the shorter girls, also crazy trichs on leaves and even growing bud on the hub of the leaves.

33 Likes

That is one of the stranger things Iā€™ve heard or seen! A hermie that chops off its own balls!?!? Flowers and leaves look potent :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

16 Likes

Wow professorā€¦self neutering plants!

3 Likes

You still plan on using the 2 part spray (forgetting the name) on the CIC plants even with them being ball droppers? lol

3 Likes

Could it be the bspec? Iā€™m a noob, but my last run had a few more seeds. Thank you kindly.

1 Like

I did use it (the Switch and Transport) on Sunday, since I had it, figured might as well try it to see if it keeps more male flowers from showing up but the plants seemed to have decided to get rid of the male flowers already at that point. I donā€™t plan on using it again for this grow (way past the window). Will use on future grows (like the Runtz coming up next) and see if it keeps the hermies away.

10 Likes

Ah okā€¦Iā€™m debating on whether or not Iā€™ll get the Switch and Transport now. I may wait it out a bit and if it looks like Iā€™ll need it my local place carries it.

4 Likes

Would not think the Bspec had anything to do with it and these plants did not get much time under the Bspec as I moved to Rspecs pretty quick as I wanted them to stretch out some before flowering as they were staying very short and squat under the Bspecs.

9 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been trying to wrap my head around that for too many days now. The strain must be harboring a demon that is reading my mind and it knows I was displeased with the male flowers so it got rid of them to appease me. Be careful of your thoughts around this strain.

21 Likes

Sounds like sheā€™s obediently okaying her Master!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not good news.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Works for meā€¦my thoughts would be freaking awesome around these babes for sure. No worries at all.

Looking awesome as expected :muscle: