Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

I’m almost happy I topped the blue dream solo cup and took the top and she is pretty big nice sized buds looking nice so far I have a blue cheese next to it and they look super similar always have to look at the label if from a distant otherwise u can tell. Y smell as the cheese smells of something nasty lol. But sure is a great high

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 clones going for the first time, let’s hope this is the case for me too👍

5 Likes

What did I miss?

@Hellraiser I cant seem to find the post, but at what week of flowering do you recommend cutting the tip of the cola?

Im at week 5

4 Likes

Mid flowering - week 5 is generally a good time to do it.

7 Likes

Thank you sir, I’ll go ahead and do it on all colas. This has to be done on the main ones not the side branches correct? @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Don’t miss the Tribus sale at impellobio dot com, basically half price with the BOGO sale, got a liter of Tribus (regular price $170) and a liter of Lumina for $85. No idea on the Lumina (never heard of it) but would be worth it even if you threw the Lumina away and just kept the Tribus.

13 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

You can do it on any buds but mostly worth it on larger buds.

3 Likes

Thanks again boss!

1 Like

Hey @R0ck, not much, just growing weed as usual.

My thoughts exactly! Thanks!
Edit: the Lumina is some amino acid mix from what I read and recall.

1 Like

@Hellraiser I’m thinking about the deal you posted earlier and seems like a decent one. How long or how many grows would you get from a 1000ml bottle of Tribus? I’m sure you may have posted that info somewhere on one of yer journals. Always a man of great grows and infinite grow knowledge! :+1: :v:

1 Like

Went ahead and got the screen set up on the Gelatos and SK yesterday, did a good amount of defoliation (leaves and small thin branches) before doing that to make the job easier.

Bottom half of the plants have been nicely cleaned up, will be no larf on this grow. Got an extra pot elevator on the 3 shorter plants to even out the canopy some.

Will take cuttings over the weekend and get them going in the Clone King and start these girls flowering. The Gelatos already smell really nice when I open the tent, sweet and fruity.

19 Likes

Depends on dosage, if used once a week like most Tribus users, that 1000ml of Tribus would last me a year easily on 8 plants going at all times.

4 Likes

just touching base to re-confirm a few things:

1.What week do you usually setup the screen?

2.What happens to the leaves under the screen?

2 Likes

@Hellraiser Thank you sir! Greatly appreciated too. :+1: Looks like I’m gonna get me some of the BOGO then. I’m sure they would last me quite a while since I average only 4 plants at a time. Hoping the tribus will get me close to what you average. :grin: :v:

1 Like

I don’t really have a “usual” on that one, sometimes I do it a week or so before flipping to flower, sometimes I wait until a couple weeks into flower, Basically when I look at the plants and think I really should screen them now. Later can be more troublesome than sooner so thought I’d just get it done and over with, though depending on stretch, may need to put up a 2nd screen.

Leaves getting good light and not blocking bud sites get to stay, otherwise they will be gone soon.

5 Likes

So judging from the pic it looks like the screen is about 18” from the base of the plant?

1 Like

The Cherry fem seed plants as of this morning, will be pinching off some of the large fan leaves soon to get them out of the way of the branches, just waiting for the branch leaves to get a little bigger.

19 Likes