Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Was planning 2-3 weeks… that being said would you still proceed with reduced nutes once transplanted up since it will again be in new soil?

And Thanks for the tip Mark, haven’t really started with the ppm yet but gonna get on it! :handshake:

1 Like

Love that, that’s awesome everyone’s lit! :laughing:. We’ll that’s good to know it really is, and to atleast have first hand watched the experiments been done and seen the results ourselves too is sweet. Too bad it’s not legal enough to freely ship in federal mail yet haha (there’s ways around it but just saying in general) :rofl::sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

yeah that was one of hells more entertaining reports !

2 Likes

Yes, I would not do full strength nutes with fresh Happy Frog, I’d start again at about 1/2 strength as larger plants can deal with a bit more nutes than can go full strength after a couple/few weeks.

3 Likes

Smoked nothing but Blue Dream last night, not a touch of couch lock to it so it doesn’t make you sleepy in any way, just high as hell, did not lose consciousness at any point but damn I was extremely high, watched movies til 2 am.

I have noticed that clones can be more potent than the seed plant they came from, maybe from being way more sexually mature, not sure but seen it quite a few times over the years and is definitely the case with this Blue Dream.

21 Likes

I’m confused Professor Hell, I thought you said that it put your friends to sleep. Or was that a different strain?

Nonetheless good to now about clone potency! Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah it did but that’s the strange part, it (the Blue Dream) doesn’t make you feel sleepy or tired at all, it’s a very up and soaring sativa high, just you’re high as hell and then out like a light and just on the first time or 2 smoking it, after that it seems the body/mind gets used to it and doesn’t feel the need to reboot the brain every time you smoke it.

Like last night, smoked 3 bowls of Blue Dream over the course of 6 hours (and 3 movies), never felt sleepy or tired, just extremely high.

15 Likes

While you’re active here. Any reason for concern about the dying leaves on the big bag seed plant? Starting water only next feed, so im thinking no biggie. Long distance grow, being germed out side on july 3 !

1 Like

Yeah no biggie since you’re getting close to chop time, probably just got way more light than it was used to outdoors which can crisp up the upper leaves and then they just kinda stop functioning and producing chlorophyll.

3 Likes

This time, should I raise ph of water? Did not do that last round. But really, it turned out to be popular smoke around here.

I have never tried that, I just go with not ph’d RO water at the end but it is something you can try if you like, going with a high ph of like 9 or more will cause a ph lockout which could jump start the color change, though may still have a week before seeing any change. If you want to see color changes quicker, could flush the hell out of the plants. So can either remove the nutes in the medium thru flushing or lock them out with high ph, or do both but be sure they are near ready for chopping as it can quickly bring the yellow death.

10 Likes

Wow!! I love that. The main reason I was asking was that I have ILGM Blue Dream Seeds and will make a clone mom. Especially now :slight_smile:

Thanks!

4 Likes

I just went up at lights on and have not just yellow, but some leaves dried and crispy. Strange as its just a couple branches on left side. Surely would like to avoid yellow death, but as I said, have been feeding nutes up to now. Never seen such.

1 Like

If only on a couple branches, could you have damaged the branches when getting into the net maybe? That’s what happened when I put my Cherry clones on the net, a couple branches on one plant the leaves started dying, checked further and I had cracked their stems down low where they attached to the main trunk.

5 Likes

I checked, but no. UV too close maybe, certain leaves really old, or maybe the fact it 23 rh ? Dehuey is off. Guess ill at least remove some of those leaves. Just past 2 or 3 days all this took place. Will post some pics later on my journal. Thanks.

1 Like

Oki, that eases my mind a lot… appreciate your replies.

Just want to wish you & everyone else here a safe & Happy Holiday! So thankful to have found this forum in 2021!

~Cheers

7 Likes

One of the “perks” of growing lol, I’ve woken out of a dead sleep to check on something I did or didn’t remember to do.

4 Likes

I’m almost happy I topped the blue dream solo cup and took the top and she is pretty big nice sized buds looking nice so far I have a blue cheese next to it and they look super similar always have to look at the label if from a distant otherwise u can tell. Y smell as the cheese smells of something nasty lol. But sure is a great high

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 clones going for the first time, let’s hope this is the case for me too👍

5 Likes