Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Beauties as well!

1 Like

I went with this mix yesterday when the light came on a little bit ago I could see a pleasant change. :metal:

4 Likes

Thinking I just ran into a issue with the UVA/UVB lights,lol… The Durban Poison is a 8 week plant and the Green Crack a 8-10 week plant. :thinking:

I’d just start the UVB at week 6 of flowering so if the durban only needs 8 weeks then it at least gets 2 weeks of UVB and the other can get a little more, no biggie.

5 Likes

Thank You :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to vote in the December Bud of the Month even if you don’t vote for my bud, lots of great entries!

19 Likes

I had no idea you entered one. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks! Lots of tough competition as always with a forum full of great growers.

8 Likes

My last post for a couple days so just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!

29 Likes

Merry Christmas! hope you and your Family have a safe and happy Christmas enjoy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas brother!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

@Hellraiser - Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! :gift: :christmas_tree: Hope ya have a safe and enjoyable time this holiday season! :v:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you & the family, HR!

:christmas_tree::santa::clinking_glasses::gift:

3 Likes

Well, my Amazon package arrived today with my “window kit” - well, not exactly…

This is what I got instead. Useful, and perfect for my new tent, but not what I ordered.

Hell, for $9 though…

10 Likes

Merry Christmas professor! Best wishes to you and yours!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, oh dark one. Much joy to you and yous!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours. May u have a day filled with joy and good food. Lots of presents also lol.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas Hellraiser! Hope you have a great one.

3 Likes