Hellraiser Cloning

I got 2 260 xl rspec in my 4x4 Probably buy a 260 rspec for my 3x3 holding out for a sale😎

1 Like

The black friday sale is going to be sweet

1 Like

I used to do a lot of sea of green with clones, would typically root my clones (2 weeks) then veg them for 2 weeks and then flip into flower. Would easily get a pound or more with 9 clones in 3 gallon pots in a 3x3 tent, which was 1 per sq foot, you can crowd them in a bit more with smaller pots you mentioned.

7 Likes

I just plant them into solo cups with soil and some myco after they are rooted.

4 Likes

Nice roots!

3 Likes

Just ordered some Lebanese seeds

4 Likes

Very cool strain, makes some great old school hash.

6 Likes

Yeah! That was my thought? Run Balkhi for black hash and Lebanese for red hash!
Well blonde but … old school red leb was second tier to gooey black Affy

4 Likes

Excellent. You’re plants are wonderful. So appreciate the reply. This puts me on the right path.

2 Likes

maybe this time I want get seeds. Yea I have a lot now. Lol. Some are no good.

3 Likes

I did that. I even had some nice clones. I started with a bag of beans. I think that I messed with them to much. I think they where auto. I’m not sure. I do know they were sativa. Very fast growing. Beautiful plants. I had some buds come up from the bottom where I had already trimmed. Then I noticed the buds getting smaller. I thought they where getting tight. Still weeks away from crop. Those little buds so the got mixed in my smock jar. I was like that guy sold me trash. That’s how I noticed them. I killed everything. I’m sure I was the cause.

Awesome guide. So glad people here answer questions and give guidance.
It is so wonderful to see peoples styles, and growing techniques.
Hoping at least to get 9 or ten clones from it. A few look like duds. Oh well.
Headed in the right direction.
Last picture is the one I had a very difficult time getting to root. Looks like a plant now.

6 Likes