Hellraiser Cloning

I’d go week 2 half strength as your soil is probably really low on nitrogen at this point and could use some grow big.

4 Likes

The solo cup Gorilla today

The extra large drainage holes I was talking about, 3 of them around the cup, keeps the roots air pruned down there so they don’t pile up.

And in case it’s not obvious, another secret for good solo cup contestant is to start with a sexually mature clone like the Gorilla Glue here, won’t stretch like a seed plant that’s forced into flowering before being sexually mature.

9 Likes

And that the white bucket has soil in it and you drilled big assed hole into it lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s one helluva plant!

2 Likes

Holy crap! The plants are really smelly now! Just being anywhere near the greenhouse smells like a gymnasium full of sweating spandex and sweat soaked wool socks!

Friken wreaks!

5 Likes

I picked up some dr earth stuff also. Blood meal and bone marrow. I like the Dr. earth fertilizer really easy you just sprinkle a little bit around in the dirt and water. I also ran across that Alaskan fish food I have been looking for they had change the label of it but it’s still the same all stinking stuff you can’t beat that 511

4 Likes

Alaskan fish fert is the boss!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

The one in the dirt are supposed to be afk. One love happy weekend.

Sorry for spelling. They say this is good for the eyes. I know what good weed looks like. That’s enough. Lol I don’t have my glasses on. My slang is bad

1 Like

The smell is bad. I ran a cross it years ago. Had a different label. Still smells the same. BAD lol. Plants love it.

2 Likes

I’m going to do one. Solo commander! @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Hey Chasfitter, healthy girls you got started!

3 Likes

Thanks Finally got my flower tent open been vegging my clones 11 wks!

2 Likes

The roots have got to be tight

1 Like

Time for root trimming.

I like to trim the roots of my clone mothers every 6 months or so, by then the roots are really piling up on the sides and bottom. Another benefit is soil replacement. Soil that gets old will eventually get more and more acidic as the buffering agents wear off from the peat moss. So I’m to going to trim the roots and do a nice amount of soil replacement.

Let’s run thru the process on this Gorilla Glue clone mother. She’s been in this pot for 4 or 5 months, a little early but should be plenty of roots to hold the dirt/root ball together.

8 Likes

I like the soil to be a little moist when I do this, not bone dry, maybe a day or 2 after being watered.

Pull the plant out of the pot. Could have waited a couple more months, not too bad, but we’ve come this far so might as well keep going.

11 Likes

Here you can see where the roots are building up.

8 Likes

I’m going to cut off an inch from the bottom using a breadknife. Just slice it all the way thru.

7 Likes