So I was medically retired recently. Live in California…it’s legal to grow… so imma gonna try.
The set up so far, please critique …
- Box is 4’ x 4.5’ x 10’, wrapped in reflective bubble insulation.
- A single 600 w M.H./hps in a sealed air cool lamp(6” vent holes )
- two 4’ L.E.D. “Garage lights” from Costco they look like fluorescence but way brighter (free)
- a supposed 600w LED light bough off cheap-o Chinese website wish.com… (I’m skeptical)
- 8,000 btu Air Conditioner on temp controller. AC unit is outside the box, cold vents in & hot goes outside the window
- RWDC: two 27g tubs, 1000gph pump for circulation, two 250 gph pumps for dripping over the tops of roots, chiller for fluid temp control, need a reservoir still…
- giant air pump for air stones in each box
- two 4” hydro farm fans:
- 1 fan to pull through carbon filter, then for pulling heat away from the 600w hps & vent.
- The other pulls fresh air from outside, through a filter & into box
- 3’ tower fan in corner oscillating 90 degrees… thinking of adding another at the 4’ mark in opposite corner.
- Got an electronic meter for ph, temp, ec monitoring …”blue something” forget the name
Might get dehumidifier if needed, got room on floor.
Plan to do 2 plants. One in each box. Bought “cappuccino & chronic” fem seeds from Europe. Plan on scroging.
All help greatly appreciated by me and my family. God Bless