Welcome fellow newbie @beachglass. Plants looking good IMO

2 Likes

Welcome to the party! Nice looking plant

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Lovin the sunshine

6 Likes

Finnscooter here I really like this place all the info and pictures… I hope I am in the right place too post doing a areogarden grow experiment. Monday will be 1 month of grow time for this little one…if I have posted in wrong spot please point me in the right direction. Thanks for all the info .

7 Likes

Welcome here! Love your little grow buddy! Your plants looks amazing. I had quite the collection of bagseed I would add to the tent grow of bought seeds. After having issues with males, poor quality plants, etc. and who knows exactly what i was growing, I have found it is well worth it and the least amount of cost in the grow overall, to use good seeds. You will love it! I use bagseed to experiment with now on techniques that I don’t mind if I mess up the plant or kill it. But so far so good. Right now no bagseed growing but 18 different ones in various stages now.

1 Like

You are in the right place and welcome here! I am slow at responding to posts nowadays as my time is consumed with the garden, greenhouse, and cannabis grow. But you are very much welcomed and needed here! Your plant looks great.

1 Like

Getting bigger. I’m so excited I know I have all girls and I know their strain. So glad I took a shot and ordered from ilgm.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks much for the welcome… iam at 5 weeks now… she is growing up. I know iam limited to space in the areogarden container and in the size of grow but just curious how long 2 months 3 months to let it veg and then start flowering it? I have grow tent on the way also new light… I’ll be doing just one plant at a time… hydroponics bucket next time…
Would you pinch or trim this plant when it gets a little bigger? I have taken off quite a bit of fan leaves because they were blocking the little sites coming out and I want too get as much light as I can to them… So any help would be great thanks a lot.

3 Likes

They are all in their final crib

2 Likes

Still can’t figure out how to upload more than one pic at a time🤷

2 Likes

Lookin good :+1: make sure you are using some kind of bug defense outside it’s not if they’ll come it’s when lol indicas will normally attract more bugs because they normally have a sweeter smell. On my tablet I just load one pic wait for it to upload then the little pic icon comes back and I just do the same as the first time, I haven’t signed in on my phone or PC so they might be different

2 Likes

Hey @MeEasy thanks for the tip on the uploads. As for the bugs, I use the same Ortho spray on the girls as I do my tomato and cucumber plants.

1 Like

Welcome to the community
Nice looking grows you got there

1 Like

This is a question about letting you’re plants grow through a screen! I have grown outdoors this is my 36 the year.Ive used mesh screen for protection from deer rabbits squirrels etc. But it was a perimeter and a barrier! How do healthy buds grow thru a screen? And what is the purpose of this method! If you keep your soul packed around the stalk as it grows do you have to do this?

It’s a different kind of screen. Hit the :mag_right: and search for scrogging. It’ll explain it excellent technique. And welcome to the forum @TennGrow

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thank you covert! Glad to be here! How long you been growing a garden?

1 Like