Hello everyone! Back at it again

Hell yeah dude always love some good ol bag seeds as long as they are few and far between nugs

1 Like

Lmao. Mines is my plant sitter. I hope she’s remembered. Normally she shakes her head and laughs when she sees me in there. Harvest season fixes all that tho bro

1 Like

Always, when I first started last year she was a lil upset at first then she helped and watched the grow and she knows what’s up now and totally leaves me be. She’s awesome and sounds like yours is as well!

2 Likes

I had forgotten about that movie lol.

1 Like

One of many I can watch over and over from Mr. Williams. The creepiest role I remember him in was the movie 1hr photo holy shit that was a creepy movie dude.

1 Like

Same here my girl not dedicated the whole basement to me. She got tired of watching me disappear into a forest everyday

2 Likes

Nice! I have a good size spare room to work with.

2 Likes

Nice yeah I got the 2 rooms built. Cant wait to move this washer and dryer up stairs then its renovation time again to the basement.

3 Likes

Hell yeah dude sound like you have some work ahead of you!!

2 Likes

It never stops. Lol doesnt help I want more strains and more weed lol

2 Likes

Dude tell me about it lol

1 Like

Good morning! I hope you’re having a great day so far. I hope your grow is going and growing :). All is well on my side of the screen, it’s been a crazy busy week between personal and professional issues pulling me everywhichway but towards the grow room lol… Things settled down enough Friday that I could start setting up the second tent and goodies, yesterday I was able to get most of everything done that was left besides a few fans and a humidifier. Should be alot of fun running another tent but I can already tell ya it will be alot more work but that’s fine as I really enjoy this and it brings me happiness plus the buds are a bonus come harvest :).

Anyways enough about all that and let’s get down to the nitty gritty of the pooper autoflower run that we’ve come to know.

The girls have been exploding this last week with alot on new growth and budsites, I have trimmed a few leaves covering budsites and some really big fan leaves that were extended beyond my liking and were at the very bottom and were in the soil more times then not all in all the cheese has been very happy and tough besides being a lil temperamental with light intensity.

Jackie has been exploding as well, she also received a haircut Tuesday and was just as bushy if not more come Friday night.

I have been sticking to a low dose feed on both as they have showed no signs of defencies or needing anything besides love and what they’ve been receiving.

DAY 44
WATER IN: 6.5-6.7 ON BOTH/ OUT PH: 6.3-6.5
PPM IN: 1100 FOR BOTH/ OUT PPM: 750’S
LIGHT SCHEDULE: 20 ON 4 OFF
TEMPS AND HUMIDITY: 77-79 LIGHTS ON/ 72-75OFF

No real, exciting, or amazing things to note.
Take care of yourself out there!! DB

1 Like

8 Likes

Praying to the QB higher powers!!

7 Likes

Nice stem/branch structure on that plant!

1 Like

Thanks, that’s the uk cheese it’s been a pretty resilient easy to grow strain so far. Excited to test the harvest of course, she’s starting to get an island skunk smell to her!

1 Like

I’ve always liked the cheese strains. :v:

1 Like

Yup. I can smell a cheese from a mile away now. Like diesel’s long lost cousin. Love em. Lookin good Ser Poops Alot

2 Likes

Thanks Purp!! Have a great day bro.

1 Like

Hello my friends! Hope you have had a great weekend and are ready to start this short work week and spend some time doing what you want with who you wanna spend it with.

DAY 51/13FLOWER
The girls are doing really well, I have been pushing the feedings heavier especially this last feed which was yesterday instead of what should have been today! Still taking in just under a whole gallon of water with ph of 6.6. I have gone up to a total of 1200 ppm by the time I adjust my ph and get nutrients added. I am feeding 1.5 tsp of big
grow and tiger bloom compared to the 1 per gallon last feeding. Next will be just ph water as I have been doing feed feed water with each time just 4 to 6 oz for checking runoff. Runoff ppms have been around 670 and ph around 6.4-6.5. I haven’t checked my kilowatt meter recently bu I imagine I’m running around 130w at 20 inches and they seem to be loving it. I have had to defoliate pretty heavy throught the week as temps here have been up and down and we’re scheduled for more rain end of the upcoming week no worries though as I dug out big bertha and fired her up and she’s promptly holding the house rh around 45%.

Sir Jack

Cheese

Still could use some cleaning up but I’m trying to keep my hands off lol

Thanks for stopping by as always take care out there :metal::metal:

9 Likes