Hello everyone! Back at it again

Gggggooooooooooodddd Mornin ILGM!

Wanna start of by wishing everyone a great week ahead and I hope your grows are going great and life is treating you and your loved ones well as we approach Trukey day.

The girls are doing great and loving life. I have been giving them just ph’d water at 6.5 with 2ml of calmag per gallon. Each plant is consuming about 1 gallon of water with about 15 percent runoff to monitor ppm’s which have came down tremendously from ~1200 to~400 and going in I am around 440 so ALOT BETTER. I have been seeing some slight signs of nute burn as some tips are a lil yellow. I might be in an out the next few days as I’ll be setting up another 3x3 tent and getting it setup to run a round of Wedding Cake from Seedking and to eventually start a perpetual harvest! I’m really excited to get started and have everyone along for the journey.
Also my temps and humidity have been staying consistent at 74-79 during lights on and 60%rh and around 68-73 during lights off and 60-65%rh. I am still running a 20-4 light schedule also.

Thanks for stopping by! DB

@Oldguy @Gremmall @imSICKkid @blackthumbbetty @Myfriendis410 @MrPeat @dbrn32 @AfgVet @Killadruid @PurpNGold74

![20191110_073215|375x500] (upload://h62RXmPSFKWUffo5WjbxY3zZOEz.jpeg)

DAY 37 SINCE SPROUT

13 Likes

Lookin really good brother. :+1:
Luv the under shots.:wink:
Very busy indeed. :grin::+1::v:

4 Likes

Thank you so much dude, yes between life, work, and the grow I dont know how much girlfriend stands it but she’s definitely patient and a keeper! I’m excited to get the other tent going and really dive in head first to this madness I have created lol… Take care brother!

2 Likes

Are they auto’s? Or you flipped to flower?

1 Like

They are autos, the trained one is uk cheese and the other no training one is a Jack Herrer. Which reminds me… Day 37 since sprout :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be feeding heavy lol 400ppms is what my 3 week old seedlings see lol they look great man, hopefully your JH is a good one, I am in love with the high you get. It’s so easy to smoke a whole cone and never do you feel laggy or sluggish on the come down. In the Top 3 favs so far

4 Likes

Also dude I think I may need an intervention… I had a email from MassMedical dropping some rare seeds over the weekend. I checked it out Friday night and was like “nah I’ll pass on these I have enough right now as it is” next day rolls around and I find myself just completing a order from Mephisto for 3bears OG and a 3 pack of Samsquanch lol DAMMIT MAN I AM WEAK!!!

4 Likes

I went on a seed hoarding phase too. Now I just grab cool shit I see here and there.

3 Likes

I think this is something we all share when it comes to this fine Herb. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hell yeah glad to hear that about the Jack I haven’t had a chance to sample any quality yet just a shit preroll when I first got my card it was ok smoke but not the greatest cure and that ruins it for me… I really wanna start feeding more for sure but when I had first checked my runoff it was at 1900 to 2200ppm with no nutes OR CALMAG so I decided to play it safe until the numbers dropped. I think honestly what happened was it was flushing the ffof at the bottom of my half happy frog half ocean forest since I hadn’t been watering to runoff since I hadn’t fed. I totally agree though bro, she’s ready for some roids to help her push through the last stage of life.

2 Likes

Lol I really gotta get it together or this whole house is gonna be a grow tent…

2 Likes

With the FFOF you would pick up wherever in the schedule your at whenever your ppm runoff got to around 800. So you were doing it right by just giving water but I would get their ppms back up especially since they are transitioning into flower

2 Likes

Ok sweet that’s what I was leaning towards, I’ll start bumping back up with the bloom and veg nutes until a couple weeks or so and just go strictly bloom until she’s looking ripe for the cutting.

I’ll definitely tag you in that wedding cake run once things are up and running :metal::facepunch:

2 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Thanks bro!!

1 Like

THey exploded over the week. Excellent growth. Happy ladies. Here n watching… again :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks Purp, they are definitely loving life kinda wishing I had trained the Jack also but they were so wimpy in the start I played it safe and went au natural. About to start tackling this new tent and all the goodies setup to start vegging some wedding cake! Your girls are looking good too and stacking up nice man.

1 Like

They are finally falling now. Need my little ones to have a growth spurt over the weekend

2 Likes

Just keep doing what you’re doing and show em some love, my girl laughs because I’ll be in there talking to them while combing their hair (tucking leaves) lmao she just shakes her head and walks outta the room…

3 Likes

I bought a fat half of some Ice Cream cake a few weeks ago. Got 4-6 seeds. They’ll fall In some water soon

3 Likes