Hello Blue Dream Question

I purchased 10 of you Blue Dream photo seeds. I was told by someone that what I’m growing does not look like Blue Dream… I’m fairly new to this… can someone verify yea or nay for me?

1 Like

It’s so hard to tall… when they get a little older, you might notice slight ‘blue hue’ to the leaves… Other than that… it could be anything.

1 Like

Normally blue Dream is fudging tall , but those red stems , what does it smell like ?

Edited for language please read forum rules

2 Likes

Too hard to tell, but she looks healthy and regardless of whether it is Blue Dream or not, you’ll still have some cannabis to smoke if you play your cards right. Truly won’t be able to tell until later on in development, but for now have fun and grow strong

2 Likes

All cannabis looks the same no one can tell by sight what strain it is.

6 Likes

Definitely a sweeter smell than my previous grow Durbin Diesel. I’ll really be bummed if I paid all that money for Blue Dream and didn’t get what I paid for.

Yea very true… but when you spend money for Blue Dream and get something different… that is not good.

Yeah, things happen, but chances are that it is. You are still very early in your grow and all sorts of environmental factors can play a role in plants appearances.

1 Like

How much did you pay??..seeds are generally 5 to 10 bucks, of course there are always exceptions

1 Like

I got the 10 and 10 deal… this grow was requested by my sister in law that has stage 4 cancer… which is why I’ll be majorly bummed if it’s not what she requested.

That person most likely has no idea what they are talking about. Looks exactly like the Blue Dream I grew recently.

6 Likes

Thank you… that’s what I needed to hear!

2 Likes

That would be a bummer. Like I said it’s really hard to tell. Let’s test the theory, I will post some pics and of someone can tell me what strain they are, I’ll buy them a cookie…lol ! In this picture there are 3 different strains 20200514_063805|690x388

1 Like

Same leaf structure as the blues i got going(for what its worth)
Info above is on point!!!

2 Likes

This shud be interesting to hear…(heres your sign!!!)

1 Like

Agreed…I will say in the picture posted 2 of the strains are from the same breeder, and the third is a Cali breeder

1 Like

My plants in this picture are only 24 days old. All super soil and frass, no nutes. I start in my 3x3 for my outdoor grow

2 Likes

I only Grown another blue dream but I topped and changed a lot , and this 1 I have it’s barely going, but those red stems my always run on the pale side :frowning: that’s why I keep trying to get it right

1 Like

I know exactly what they are but dont wanna ruin the game lmao

1 Like

Oh no you must, and you will win that cookie!! I want you to get it. Take a stab at it!!