Hello again everyone

If you lightly mist with water it may come apart on it’s own. Be gentle with a toothpick, very gentle, and you sould be good to go.:grin:
They look great!

Day 13
15 April 2020

So, I went ahead and transplanted all of my seedlings. It was a good thing I did. All 5 were bursting with roots. Almost root bound. I now wish I had gone a little bit bigger with the containers.
Here they are.

1 Like

I have been just watching them the last couple of days and I’m a little concerned they aren’t thriving. I watered them when first transplanted them. I hope to get the meters I ordered online today. These are pictures from last night.

Someone told me this is a really good reference book. I am going to be reading it today.

1 Like

He’s got a great YouTube channel as well. I might have to track down his book…

He has a newer version:

The guides here are great. I have read several. But, I have a hard time retaining information when it is on a screen. I don’t know why. I remember information in books so much better. I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my little ones. My pH going in is in the range of 6.2 to 6.4, (I am using pH-up + pH down to adjust. The runoff when I tested a small filtered, (cheesecloth) soil sample was 7.0. I believe that means the pH of the soil is to high or I didn’t use enough soil in the sample, (about a tsp.). I am going to take some pictures and list them on the the link for issues. I just can’t find a picture of a plant that has the same coloring. I am hoping someone will recognizes the problem.

It has been awhile since I documented anything in this journal. Long story.
Anyways, my plants have been doing ok…not awesome, but ok. Though I did accidentally dropped one of my Chemdawgs and it is barely hanging on, (Shown in link). I refuse to give up on it.

I am hoping I will be able to post to this journal again on a regular basis.
My next entry with pics will be when I have transplanted all off them.

Today I am going to finish transplanting the four seedlings to bigger pots. I don’t think they are ready for the 5 gallon buckets yet, so I am going to go with 1gal pots instead using HF. I will post pics later. Also, I just want to note, that I am starting a separate journal for my, “Mystery Seeds”.

I have attached a link here to what I accidentally posted today under my question thread. Believe or not I am getting better at this, “Modern Technology” thing. Bare w/ me…lol…sorry.:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Here is a pic of the Chemdawg I won’t give up on.

Here’s a pic of the healthier Chemdawg

Not much else to document at this point.

1 Like

@Raven71 they are trying hard. How old are these girls? Are you checking the ph/tds of your water? I would skip the nutes for a while and just probably just do straight RO water for right now till they pickup on new growth.

#ItsPat they are 8 weeks. :confused:
Not really sure if they are small for their age. I struggled with light issues and temps the first couple of weeks. I have to say since I transplanted them a few days ago into HF, they have doubled in size. I have been checking the PH and It usually ranges between 6.0 and 6.3. I just got the ppm meter and have to refresh myself on the numbers.
Here’s some pics I took today.

Does anyone know if HF looks dry on the top layer, but moist just underneath. The containers I put them in have a built in reservoirs for water and they still have water.

I messed up. When I was doing my regular feedings, I wasn’t thinking and fed them a full dose of GB. I forgot they were in fresh HF. They have nut. burn I think. I flushed and turned off the light for few hours, hoping I didn’t fry them. Rearranging my tent. Will take pics when I am done. I really hope I get better at this.

So, I think I caught my mistake in time. I see new growth that looks healthy. Grrr. I am making so many mistakes with my first grow!!!:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
Here are some pics.

Am I seeing what I think I am seeing? Or are those just suckers. If they are, do I remove them?
Green Crack 1

2. Green Crack 2

3. LSD

4.Chemdawg

Would love any comments, suggestions and/or critiques.

1 Like