I am trying to grow for the first time. My plants are 12 days old and they look a bit down since their birth. It’s been a bit of a harsh days lately since it’s really hot this past two weeks.
- What strain: Northern Light Automatic
- Method: Organic soil
- Vessels: Pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff: NA
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution: NA
- Light system: NA although is catching direct sun in the mourning and indirect light in the afternoon so it doesn’t burn since it’s too hot around here
- Temps; Day, Night: 28-32ºC Day | 24-26ºC Night
- Humidity; Day, Night: NA
- Ventilation system; NA
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: NA
- Co2; NA
PS: In the last image, the plant in question is the one in the left.
They are a bit yellow in the end of their first set of leaves. And the stalk looks a bit in the rooted way to me. I just would like to confirm if it’s in normal conditions, or should I adjust something for them to get better.
Thanks in advance guys.