HeipHelp I don’t know when to start putting my white where I was I’m going to my fifth week starting my six when do I start

I’ve been trying to download the girl Bible and I can’t seem to get it to download to my AOL account anybody help

I’m getting stuck on trying to even get a hold are you guys I have white well with us for three day been growing fetching for going on five weeks are going on six weeks when do I start put it into flower bud

I have a golden leave which I’m gonna be going out of town September 5 I know that’s not gonna be ready any suggestions on how to keep it watered while I’m gone

Please need to know when to put this in the bud the white widow

Let me know when you get your hands on that bible

I’ve been trying to figure them out for years

Is this a photo or an auto
I’ll assume a photo since you’re asking but if it’s an auto it will go into flower mode on its own

If photo, pics will help determine if you are ready to flip

Filling out a survey will tell us what we need to know to help you

3 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

lmao girl bible. if only one existed.

8 Likes

I’m glad someone thinks my jokes are funny

4 Likes

Lol…This made my day.
I think google translate has a hand in this.

3 Likes

OHH!, oops!!, that’s MY bad y’all. The Library HAS been calling for MONTHS now. Guess i shouldn’t have checked out the entire series at once. I’m still hung up on the first book… :smiley: (just kidding ladies :wink: :heart: )
WhyShesMadVolumeONElol

1 Like

Yeah it looks a little translated

1 Like

O.P. You are gonna have to slow down a bit. Be clear about what you are trying to ask. There is obviously a language barrier here but I think we can all work around it. Fill out the support ticket and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

2 Likes

I have three auto white widow they’ve been growing since June 25 I need to know when I put them into flour do I have to change my light from bed to flower do I start the bloom booster and When out-of-control a

With autos, you don’t put into flower, the are automatically going to go into flower on their own

When are they completely done do you think I’ll be done by September for it And the golden late I’m gonna try to somehow get water to it while I’m gone for 14 days I was told put yarn around the bottom and put the other end iron in water if you have any other suggestions let me know

Can’t tell without pictures but doubtful from what you’ve told us so far

I’m sorry I’m not that good on sending these I just know I need some help on what to do with these white widows I know they bloom on their own should I be giving them bloom boost now

And will it hurt my golden leaf feminize golden late BNN with the white widows This dictation dictation sucks sorry I’ll try to look at my text before I send I’ve been doing 18 hours of light and six hours off do I need to change that for the white windows Your doubtful that they’ll be done by September 4

It’s really hard to say without seeing your plant

1 Like

I don’t know how to take pictures to get them to you I’m sorry I’m just not that good with these new phones