Height of grow light

I just purchased a Diablo 200 light that I will be using to grow 1 Zkittles auto plant at a time in a grow tent. My question is what should be the light height for the various stages of growth i.e sprout, vegetative and flowering. Thanks everyone you all have been very helpful during this process.

Don’t use height as a guide

2 Likes

Have a look on google play store there are good apps on there for par readings this is one that i use PPFD meter it measures dli and the rest of it try it out

Use photone, don’t use any other app. Some apps don’t have the calibratiom correct. We have tested photone against a appogge meter on 3 differnt phones and multiple different settings.

2 Likes

Question for ya Nicky on the KingBrites? I’m looking for another light for a 3 x 4, I have 2 HLGs in other tents but heard good things about the KingBrite especially the cost. Alibaba seems the only place I keep ending up at? Any other places to purchase?

1 Like

You can get em on Amazon too

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve looked and saw a few King look a likes. Appreciate that info :love_you_gesture:

Oh look at other post I tagged u in please I think he has a male plant

1 Like

Gonna see if he can send us some better pics, old eyes on this old dude. Kind of small for 7 weeks of veg though :love_you_gesture:. Appreciate that KingBrite scoop again!

To my knowledge (I just searched) you can’t get kingbrites grow lights on amazon.

In my 3x4 I am running one 240w w/reds uv and ir, but I originally had duel 240w and that’s what I prefer. If I was running a single I would run 3500k with reds and no uv or ir.

1 Like

Appreciate that Nicky, I could only find King lights and not familiar or willing to take That risk. Thanks again :love_you_gesture:

1 Like