HEAVY YIELDER? Sour Diesel

I’ve been waiting on the outlets to come back in stock. For $18 each it’s a no brainer

1 Like

I got a few of those remote outlets they work up to 500ft supposedly :100:

1 Like

I can’t believe how fat those flowers are

1 Like

@Sj2019 thanks bro lst works wonders for breaking apical dominance and helping growth throughout :100:

1 Like

@Alpha972

Here’s my outdoor grow in 2019, first I tied her down and in this pic I tied her up because I was worried that branches were going to break

3 Likes

@Sj2019 damn bro looks like you had enough to last u from 2019 to now…:100::rofl::rofl::rofl::muscle::muscle::muscle:how much did u yield on that monster?

1 Like

@Alpha972

Estimate dry and curing in jars was 3 pounds probably a little more I gave at least 2 pounds of it away to all my smoking friends

Here’s the link to it if interested

Hey how well does your filtered exhaust fan and duct work controlling the smell.

1 Like

It works great i have great negative pressure in the tent so the only time i smell if the tent is open…mine is just a cheap vivosun 4 inch inline fan for like $99 and another 4 inch inline fan both sucking air from tent into carbon filter💯

1 Like

@Tophat @GreggT @CLICKYBONES @Sj2019
The verdict is out i got little over 4 oz after dry

Those are half gallon jars :100::100::100:

4 Likes

Nice! More than you thought? Is this the first plant?

1 Like

Nah thats the second one the first one was the one that yielded only 1.5 oz this one went 90 days to chop most cloudy lil bit amber

1 Like

Need to drop another bean im thinking to soak the ffof for 3 days prior to planting :100:

1 Like

Correction i just weighed it came to 6.35oz…:muscle::muscle::muscle::100::100::100:…not bad for 1 plant @Tophat @Sj2019

2 Likes

Nice harvest

1 Like

Awesome! I bet you’re Glad you made it to the finish line alive! 4-6wks before chop is best time to drop new beans (if there’s a place to do so).

I cannot remember if that was an auto you just jarred?

1 Like

@Alpha972
That is awesome congratulations on a job well done.
Those big ass buds look very nice.

1 Like

Nicccceeeee!!

1 Like

@Tophat its got a strong limeone scent

2 Likes

It’s gonna light you up too :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes